Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Official 2004 Spring Zaino Clinic Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 08:23 AM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hahahaha, Ron, you CRACK ME UP!

Yeah, that seems to be the way technology goes. You never really catch up.

Love the DualBand Z1-Z2 thing. Classic and awesome. Thanks for the laughs.

Looks like the Zaino thing went well. Wait, you had a hose, so this was technically an event!?!?

I'm glad that S2000 owners could get together to beautify their babies and have a great time. Hope to see everyone at the next event/meet soon!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a lot of thanks to post on this one:

THANKS everyone, for such a great day! Special thanks to Steve Treece for yet another great clinic. It's always fun to see the reaction when the new Zaino converts see the results on their cars. I'll be sure and write Loren a thank you note for the group. His shop is awesome!

It was fun seeing everyone again, and it was really cool to have the chance to meet so many new S2K buddies in person. Sorry we didn't get to make the drive. (The clinic took longer than expected, and it was close to 5:00 before everyone wrapped up and got to the Big Deck. By that time, hunger overcame driving lust, so we went on with the cookout.) We should plan a drive/happy hour in the near future, and check out the planned route as a group. Any date suggestions?

Thanks also for the yummy food additions...Black Beauty makes awesome brownies, and Huskerhubby turns out to be quite a chef. (Notice in a previous post, Huskergirl was going to bring "her" signature dish. Well...guess who actually made it?) At least she did get to check out the "knob" after a couple beers! And of course, my favorite chef Ron did an awesome job at the "Big Grill".

FantaS2K, thanks for posting the great pics. I love the captions (And NO...I didn't mess up my paint. I think in that shot my head is in my hands because I was HOT!) Anu, thanks again for getting this together!

Now I think it's time to take that shiney baby out for a run!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:51 AM
Ron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More Pictures from the Big DeckTM "Do."

FantaS2K and Black Beauty's +1 looking down at some shiny cars

The early seating for dinner. HateMe! is opening a new restaurant. We need to go try it out! Black Beauty was there without slightly dented car. Hope she's on the road soon! We talked about _you_ Dave!!!

Shiny Cars. JAHumphrey's Berlina got the award for "Most Improved."

Looking at the Big Trees in JAHumphrey's newly Zaino'ed hood.

My driveway's looking good!

Theater seating to view the S2k's is winning out over food...

...but not for long!

And into the night...

...including a late arrival. Glad you could make it Dante!

Thanks to aceprince for putting this together (even if you did show up late, again!) and Steve for his usual great instruction, lunch, products and general enthusiasm. We missed having the "eastern contingent" but understand that it is not always possible to come. Rest up Airgate and feel better MyBad! Sheila and I really enjoyed having everyone over afterwards. Let's do it again soon!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:15 AM

A BIG THANK YOU TO RON AND SHEILA

The food was great (Thank you chef Ron), but the company was even better!

It was great to finally meet everyone. It looks like we missed out on some fun later on..........I don't even want to know who had their "knobs" handled

I came home and found my flexeril, and my good friend and neighbor Dr. Jim made me a strawberry margarita........................Yes, I slept good.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon. We will definately have to do a little

BB
Old 06-06-2004, 11:33 AM

Wow...had a pleasant experience meeting everyone and getting my car zainoed (I will never use anything else from now on).

Ron and Sheila...my appreciation goes out to you for being so warm and cordial in having us over for a lovely evening on your deck (even though I couldn't stay long )

It was awesome to finally meet all of you fellow s2k owners...I look forward to hanging out again very soon.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone help me! I can't stop zainoing. I think the cats are mad at me. I swear their coats are much shinier now though....Zaino Rocks!

Jamie

PS. Maybe we should start a group called ZZ for people like me, you know Zaino Zealots, a help group kind of thing where we can talk through our Zaino issues.
Old 06-07-2004, 05:13 AM

thanks to everyone that made the clinic possible and after party possible...
it was really fun...
it was good to meet other S owner..

after all that long hours of Zaino i was rear ended yesterday and the whole back half of the Car is smashed..

i was so so mad...
won't see the car for at least a month and it might be consider to be total.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:19 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by s2racing
Old 06-07-2004, 12:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not good s2racing! I am glad you are okay. Honda will gladly built you another s2000. Also, Loran and the gang at Import Paint and Body realy do greta work!

Hope to see you soon! Jamie
Old 06-07-2004, 01:09 PM

What a fun weekend! I had a great time waxing, meeting everyone, checking out knobs...

s2racing that's just bad luck but I hope you are okay. Probably what happened is your car was so shiny the idiot who hit you was blinded by its brightness!

Quick Reply: Official 2004 Spring Zaino Clinic Thread