Carolinas A Better Place to Be

The Official Charleston Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 06:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for all the info guys. I will def check out the Tanner Plantation area in Hanahan as mentioned earlier. I have a real estate agent who has been very helpful so far, so that seems to be covered. I'm excited to come check out the area. There are so many properties down there, it will be interesting to see where I end up, I work from home so the possibilities are kinda endless as traffic, commuting,etc does not effect me. I'm more concerned with speed bumps lolol. I will be down there this weekend so if you see a stranger waving/checking out your s2k it's prob me!
Old 05-03-2017, 07:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 04ssonbl
haha if you see a Silverstone with ear bleeding exhaust it is most likely me. I just installed the Tomei Ti with their Ti test pipe...all I can say is WOW This thing is stupid loud. Put the "silencer" in today but now it just sounds like a crappy Civic AutoZone Fart Can
hahaha yeah I believe I've heard a sound clip of that exhaust and it was pretty loud. take the silencer out and enjoy it in its full glory! Besides I have a loud exhaust, it won't bother you after a while because you'll be deaf...
Old 05-04-2017, 05:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LDfavoriteson
hahaha yeah I believe I've heard a sound clip of that exhaust and it was pretty loud. take the silencer out and enjoy it in its full glory! Besides I have a loud exhaust, it won't bother you after a while because you'll be deaf...
Yea it lasted all of 24 hours before I took it out. I've just been playing around with throttle position and gear shifts to help minimize the noise. The only time it gets out of hand is if I have to accelerate harder than ~30% hahahaha

I'll be around this weekend if you have time and want to grab a bite/drink or something. That goes for anyone else as well. Saturday is supposed to have decent weather so it would be nice to take a ride somewhere with top down
Old 05-05-2017, 06:06 AM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks for all the info guys. I will def check out the Tanner Plantation area in Hanahan as mentioned earlier. I have a real estate agent who has been very helpful so far, so that seems to be covered. I'm excited to come check out the area. There are so many properties down there, it will be interesting to see where I end up, I work from home so the possibilities are kinda endless as traffic, commuting,etc does not effect me. I'm more concerned with speed bumps lolol. I will be down there this weekend so if you see a stranger waving/checking out your s2k it's prob me!
Working from home is awesome. You will have lots of possibilities if traffic isn't a factor. Good luck with the search. I have to work Saturday so if you are around Tanger Outlets look for my black S.

Yea it lasted all of 24 hours before I took it out. I've just been playing around with throttle position and gear shifts to help minimize the noise. The only time it gets out of hand is if I have to accelerate harder than ~30% hahahaha

I'll be around this weekend if you have time and want to grab a bite/drink or something. That goes for anyone else as well. Saturday is supposed to have decent weather so it would be nice to take a ride somewhere with top down
I saw your S2000 sitting at the pool the other day. Looked great!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by ClemsonWill
Working from home is awesome. You will have lots of possibilities if traffic isn't a factor. Good luck with the search. I have to work Saturday so if you are around Tanger Outlets look for my black S.

I saw your S2000 sitting at the pool the other day. Looked great!
thanks man!! I think I saw yours at Tanger.Tanger...parked against the curb by Saks fifth avenue? Sebring dropped?
Old 05-06-2017, 09:10 AM

thanks man!! I think I saw yours at Tanger.Tanger...parked against the curb by Saks fifth avenue? Sebring dropped?
That's funny. I park over there all the time but not me today.
Mine is an 06 Berlina Black that is slightly dropped. I'm keeping a log of everything I have done to it. Check it out.
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/automoti...build-1168018/
Old 05-08-2017, 06:35 AM

That's funny. I park over there all the time but not me today.
Mine is an 06 Berlina Black that is slightly dropped. I'm keeping a log of everything I have done to it. Check it out.
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/automoti...build-1168018/

Nice! It's looking good. Still on for next weekend?
Old 05-09-2017, 07:05 AM

Nice! It's looking good. Still on for next weekend?
I'm definitely in for Cars and Coffee on the 20th. Hope to have a few new parts on the car by then.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:06 AM

How did the house hunting go?
Old 05-09-2017, 08:40 AM

I'm definitely in for Cars and Coffee on the 20th. Hope to have a few new parts on the car by then.

Sweet!! When it gets closer I think we should find a place to meet up to head over to Mt P together. I would say White Gables but I'd rather not park my freshly washed car in an active construction zone lol Everytime I bring it over it gets covered in sand, dirt and mud

Quick Reply: The Official Charleston Thread