Carolinas A Better Place to Be

The Official Charleston Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 07:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ClemsonWill
I first put it up in case our neighborhood flooded with the storms. Then I decided to change the oil and add an ETD that I had bought awhile back. It's back on the road now. Just haven't had time to drive it. Definitely this week though!
Sweet!!

Well what is everyone doing this Wednesday from 6pm - 9pm??? Bessinger's BBQ off Sav. Hwy is holding their monthly car meet(in the grass parking). I'm planning on heading over there and checking it out. I went last year when I had the turbo S and it was a pretty decent time. Lots of muscle cars and older car/trucks. If you enter the "show" they do have prizes for the top 3 of each class. I entered with the S for giggles and didn't win anything but got a ton of compliments on the build.

If anyone is interested on riding over there let me know. I'll prob. leave from N. Charleston around 515
Old 10-04-2017, 01:36 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I just saw your message. I'm working anyways. Let us know how it is.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by ClemsonWill
I just saw your message. I'm working anyways. Let us know how it is.
It was pretty nice. Good bit of older cars/trucks and a handful of late models. I didn't stay long enough for the "awards" but enjoyed talking to a guy with a modified CTS-V and one of his buddies showed up with a super clean blue 2015 M3. One of my favorites was a red Nova that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor
Old 10-11-2017, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by 04ssonbl
It was pretty nice. Good bit of older cars/trucks and a handful of late models. I didn't stay long enough for the "awards" but enjoyed talking to a guy with a modified CTS-V and one of his buddies showed up with a super clean blue 2015 M3. One of my favorites was a red Nova that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor
Sounds like a good diverse group. I will have to check it out next time.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't posted in a while, but I finally made it in town (Summerville). The S will be parked for a while until I can raise it up a little bit and get an alignment done. Unpacking is taking priority over car stuff at the moment. If anyone local is looking for a single exhaust, TP, mounts, ECU, or radiator (I know I'm a little late on this one) send me a message. I wouldn't mind clearing some parts out of the garage. Hopefully I'll see some of you around. So far I haven't seen any other s2k's near where I live or work.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by 04Briggs
Haven't posted in a while, but I finally made it in town (Summerville). The S will be parked for a while until I can raise it up a little bit and get an alignment done. Unpacking is taking priority over car stuff at the moment. If anyone local is looking for a single exhaust, TP, mounts, ECU, or radiator (I know I'm a little late on this one) send me a message. I wouldn't mind clearing some parts out of the garage. Hopefully I'll see some of you around. So far I haven't seen any other s2k's near where I live or work.
Good to hear you are getting settled in. Welcome to the area!

What kind of radiator is it?
Old 11-04-2017, 06:02 AM

Up here at Cars and Coffee in Mt Pleasant. Spotted this S with a pretty wicked chassis mounted wing
Old 11-05-2017, 10:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks pretty cool. What are the specs? I saw an ap1 at Showzone Motorsports this weekend.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:59 AM

I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I had an older guy with a Shelby talk my ear off about my Z and the guy in the S took off. Ahh good ole ShowZone... not a huge fan but not one to blast places online either. lol

But the amount of cars Saturday was crazy. Lots of stuff I haven't seen at previous events. I was hoping I'd see the R8 I keep passing on the Don Holt Bridge. He comes from Mt Pleasant side heading to Charleston. Massive Swan Neck Wing and his exhaust sounds incredible. Only catch a glimpse of it over the barrier so not 100% what it looks like
Old 11-07-2017, 12:39 PM

Were there a ton of people at Cars and Coffee last weekend? I saw where they posted on FB that they were expecting a huge crowd.

I've been kind of annoyed about my car situation. I have not been able to get my Jeep or the S2000 out of the garage for like 2 weeks. Garage door broke and I'm waiting on parts to come in. Ugh!

Quick Reply: The Official Charleston Thread