S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Carolinas (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/carolinas-48/)
-   -   The OFFICIAL Charlotte Chat Thread (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/carolinas-48/official-charlotte-chat-thread-1032983/)

CoolGuy094 07-16-2013 07:46 PM

The OFFICIAL Charlotte Chat Thread

How is there not one of these yet? Now that there are plenty of us around Charlotte, let's formally introduce ourselves to each other and use this thread for local chatter and postwhoring. I'll start... feel free to share whatever you like about yourself.

Name: Andy
Years in CLT: 25 (That's right, a TRUE Charlottean)
Current S: Berlina MY2000 (my first and only)
Years owned: Coming up on 3
Profession: Mechanical Engineer (UNCC grad '09)
Interests/Hobbies: Autox, gaming, part fabrication

CoolGuy094 07-16-2013 07:51 PM

Anybody got anything exciting going on this week/weekend? I've been in/out of town for work this week but trying to button up my S for tuning this weekend. Probably heading over to Wally's (DaGou) house to help him out with his never ending build as well. One of my close friends is closing on a house this week too so I'm sure I'll be helping him move again.

DougEFresh 07-16-2013 08:04 PM

I'm also from Charlotte originally. Moved away to Wilmington for school but moved back. In mooresville currently

juntsky 07-16-2013 09:07 PM

well we all know each other in here so far...lol

Name: Kevin
Years in CLT: one half. charlotte n00b
Current S: Brickyard Red 08
Years owned: End of September will be 1. Honestly hope it's gone before then
Profession: Roofing sales for now. Once school is over, hopefully working for Porsche Corp
Interests/Hobbies: My girl (puppy), photography, music, driving, cars (duh), going to ALMS races and hopefully some F1, martial arts (going on 19 years), beer, travel

I'm an ass man

Dreaming_S2k 07-17-2013 05:32 AM

Name: Evan
Years in CLT: 11 years for first stint, moved away for school (still visiting back with parents from time to time), so far 3.5 years since I moved back. I still consider myself a native Texan though =P
Current S: MY07 GPW on blk/red
Years owned: ~3.5
Profession: Customer Service / Enterprise IT (as in, Linux/UNIX systems in front of big LSI arrays, etc...no Windows here :) )
Interests/Hobbies: Pretty much love computers/tech, cars, tattoos, making music, driving, spirits of all types, and anything involving the beach or lake.

Nothing really planned anytime soon. My sister is getting married in a couple weeks, and all my time has been swallowed up helping with all the plans and logistics. Unfortunately I've kinda given up on modding the car for the time being until my wife and I get some debts paid down and fix a few long-running issues with her car. I'd also like to finish paying mine off too https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/public/st...t-tip-wink.gif

As such, I've kinda not shown up to any meets lately. I'll start back probably September-ish.

suprmonky73 07-17-2013 05:59 AM

Name: Matt
Years in CLT: 1, moved here last summer from Delaware/Pennsylvania area
Current S: 2004 Suzuka
Years owned: 3
Profession: analyst at a bank, use sas/sql/unix
Interests/Hobbies: computers, video games, cars, l try to play soccer as many days a week as my body will allow

Bought a house in Huntersville a few months ago so just relaxing and enjoying being settled down for a while, and the fact i finally have a garage to call my own :)

suprmonky73 07-17-2013 06:01 AM

Also - this weather has been crazy ever since I moved here. I moved July 1st last year and it was 105 degrees when I pulled up in my moving truck. Then we got barely a snow, winter was fairly pleasant and now this summer has been nothing but Florida-style rain!

CoolGuy094 07-17-2013 06:20 AM

Anybody been to this BWR place I'm hearing about in the ballantyne area? Burgers wings and rings or something... said they have like 69ยข wings one night? I'm feeling a Charlotte area meet there one night.

CoolGuy094 07-17-2013 06:25 AM

Kevin - What are you trying to do with Porsche? Sales?

Matt - Are you going to come out to the next Wednesday night event or zMax next weekend? Its time to get your feet wet man.

suprmonky73 07-17-2013 08:44 AM

i def wanna try and make it to the wednesday night one at least, did you go to the last one and if so how was it?

DougEFresh 07-17-2013 10:25 AM

Doug
Born in Charlotte
Had 3 prior S2k's, my current on is 09' GPW
Work at Niagara bottling comp as shift mechanic
Hobbies- raced pro downhill mtb for 4 years so bikes, gym, food. Try to get out in the lake as much as possible too

Got lots of car work to do maintenance wise before hanging rock drive other than that I work all the time.

CoolGuy094 07-17-2013 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by suprmonky73 (Post 22671399)
i def wanna try and make it to the wednesday night one at least, did you go to the last one and if so how was it?

Nah I didn't make it to the last Wednesday one, my car was still down. Andrew and Will went though. It rained like monsoon style for a few minutes during the event and then I think it was pretty wet the rest of the night (that's what she said) so I'm not sure if it was enjoyable or not. I hate trying to run my car in the rain, to the point where I avoid it as much as possible.

I do plan on coming to the Wednesday night event next week and definitely to zMax next Saturday.

DougEFresh 07-17-2013 12:11 PM

Wed night meet?

juntsky 07-17-2013 12:42 PM

Also wondering what this Wednesday night meet is...

Andy I want to work in sales or marketing for Porsche but it'll be a while before that happens. Would even consider moving to Germany to do it

suprmonky73 07-17-2013 03:05 PM

they have autocross events on wednesday nights during the summer

CoolGuy094 07-17-2013 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by juntsky (Post 22672066)
Also wondering what this Wednesday night meet is...

Andy I want to work in sales or marketing for Porsche but it'll be a while before that happens. Would even consider moving to Germany to do it

Wow, intense. I will eventually have to go to Germany for my work for at least two weeks sometime this year. Everyone I work with has gone. I don't think I could make that huge of a move to a different country. I should *hopefully* get to go to Japan at some point too.

So I drove my car around the block today for the first time in a while with the SC hooked back up and GAWD this blower and BOV are so loud. I really have to get a different BOV or change to the recirculating version of the Tial that I have.

Has anyone taken the insulation off the underside of their hood? If so, and you still have it, can I get that from you for a few bucks? Lol. I lost mine to a fuel leak last year, and I think it would help to block out some of the chaos noise from my engine bay.

will010100 07-17-2013 07:58 PM

Name: Will
Never lived in Charlotte, but lived in several surrounding towns most of my life - Troutman now.
I got my '01 silverstone in 09
Work: Sales manager for industrial conveyor systems
Hobbies: making beer, BBQ, and sawdust
Family: DINK+dog

Going to AMP Friday for HOD event.
Might show up next Wed night

juntsky 07-17-2013 08:38 PM

Japan is pretty rad. Been there like 9 times. I don't usually have much problem moving long distances. I kinda moved to Charlotte on a whim because it was convenient lol

CoolGuy094 07-18-2013 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by will010100 (Post 22672757)

Where do you work Will? I used to do almost the same thing; mine were bulk material conveyors. Are yours like roller conveyors or what?

DougEFresh 07-19-2013 07:39 PM

We need to start the wed night flying saucer meet up again

DougEFresh 07-19-2013 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by will010100 (Post 22672757)
Name: Will
Never lived in Charlotte, but lived in several surrounding towns most of my life - Troutman now.
I got my '01 silverstone in 09
Hobbies: making beer, BBQ, and sawdust
Family: DINK+dog

Going to AMP Friday for HOD event.
Might show up next Wed night

Your right down the way from me. In mooresville currently

juntsky 07-19-2013 09:01 PM

I would support the Wednesday flying saucer meet

Truth32 07-20-2013 03:07 AM

I'm at Flying Saucer three nights a week! I'm ALL for this. I have three plates.... lol. Everyone's good at something.

DaGou 07-22-2013 09:31 AM

Name: Wally (aka Da Gou)
Years in CLT: 6 years (South Charlotte)
Current S: Laguna Blue MY2006(my first and only)
Years owned: 2 years
Profession: Chemical Engineer. Been working as a Completion Manager, turnover power plants from construction to operation.
Interests/Hobbies: Serious Modidiction, Motor Sports (going to Baltimore for Labor Day(Indy Car)
Currently working on SOS supercharger build. Found import tuning late in life and playing catch up!

juntsky 07-22-2013 01:00 PM

For anyone whos in the area, theres a meet at UNCC tonight. It's not a bad meet. Tends to bring out some nice cars. Starts at 9

CoolGuy094 07-22-2013 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by juntsky (Post 22680758)
For anyone whos in the area, theres a meet at UNCC tonight. It's not a bad meet. Tends to bring out some nice cars. Starts at 9

Starts at 9?!?!?! Damn I'm old.

DougEFresh 07-22-2013 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22680807)

Originally Posted by juntsky' timestamp='1374526827' post='22680758

Starts at 9?!?!?! Damn I'm old.

Lol. Me too

juntsky 07-22-2013 02:14 PM

lol that was my reaction too. I got there at 8 last week thinking I'd roll up to a dozen or so cars. I'm the 3rd car there. it's a fun meet though.

Mr Rogrs 07-23-2013 01:32 PM

Name: Matt R.
Years in CLT: 7, moved here from Louisiana
Current S: 2005 GPW
Years owned: 4.5
Profession: IT auditor in the Ballantyne area
Interests/Hobbies: Cars, craft beer, music, traveling, biking, tennis, anything outdoors

I show up at the Charlotte Cars & Coffee meetup when I can, but haven't really gotten involved in the local S2k scene.
I love trying new beers, so you can usually find me a couple nights per week at one of the local microbreweries or one of the Duckworth's in the Charlotte area (gotta love $3.50 draft nights).

juntsky 07-23-2013 08:15 PM

[quote name='Mr Rogrs' timestamp='1374615139' post='22683084']but haven't really gotten involved in the local S2k scene.

why? We wont bite lol

Dreaming_S2k 07-24-2013 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Rogrs (Post 22683084)
Interests/Hobbies: Cars, craft beer, music, traveling, biking, tennis, anything outdoors

I show up at the Charlotte Cars & Coffee meetup when I can, but haven't really gotten involved in the local S2k scene.
I love trying new beers, so you can usually find me a couple nights per week at one of the local microbreweries or one of the Duckworth's in the Charlotte area (gotta love $3.50 draft nights).

I love Duckworth's! Have you tried the "Ballast Point Victory at Sea Coffee Vanilla Imperial Porter" yet? Sounds sweet, but it's not.

CoolGuy094 07-24-2013 04:59 AM

Sooooo, is anyone coming to the CCR night event autox at Metrolina Expo tonight? I'll be there, possibly beating up on my daily driver because my S still isn't really autox ready.

Mr Rogrs 07-24-2013 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k (Post 22684060)

Originally Posted by Mr Rogrs' timestamp='1374615139' post='22683084

I love Duckworth's! Have you tried the "Ballast Point Victory at Sea Coffee Vanilla Imperial Porter" yet? Sounds sweet, but it's not.

Oh yeh, victory at sea is one of my favorite beers on tap at the moment! The Park rd location just got Terrapin Dos Cocos Porter on tap, which is also really good. Which Duckworths locations do you usuallly go to?

CoolGuy094 07-24-2013 09:34 AM

Well then... sounds like it'll be a Duckworths S2Ki meet then!!!

Truth32 07-24-2013 09:58 AM

You guys just let me know which one and what time.

juntsky 07-24-2013 02:28 PM

was gonna go to the CCR meet but I'll be drinking beers at The Flying Saucer lol.

also saw a suzuka AP2 today by hendrick luxury gorup. who was it?

suprmonky73 07-25-2013 04:42 AM

it was me coming home from work, i live up near the intersection of old statesville and gilead. Do you work at the luxury automall or just passing by?

there's also a guy i see at Revolution park where i play soccer - yellow AP1, stock wheels, ap2 front, CR wing and HKS exhaust , haven't seen the driver yet but i've seen him at least 5 times

juntsky 07-25-2013 08:47 AM

trying to get a job there lol. Havent seen that ap1. I've seen a silver AP1 probably 10+ times though and i never get a reaction from him lol

suprmonky73 07-25-2013 05:25 PM

saw a black ap1 in uptown around 5pm, looked and sounded like it had a supersprint exhaust..

if you get a job there get me a nice deal on a bmw or lexus ;)

InsaneSp 07-26-2013 05:44 AM

Name: Stephen
Years in CLT: 8
Current S: 2005 SSM
Years owned: 3 weeks?
Profession: Formerly in Corporate Real Estate project/program management, now I run a technology PMO at a bank
Interests/Hobbies: Cars, homebrew beer, mountain biking, hiking, photography. Getting in to track events.

CoolGuy094 07-26-2013 07:09 AM

Welcome Stephen! You should come out to zMax tomorrow if you have nothing better to do. We've got an autox going on.

Dreaming_S2k 07-26-2013 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Rogrs (Post 22684637)

Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k' timestamp='1374667626' post='22684060
[quote name='Mr Rogrs' timestamp='1374615139' post='22683084']

Oh yeh, victory at sea is one of my favorite beers on tap at the moment! The Park rd location just got Terrapin Dos Cocos Porter on tap, which is also really good. Which Duckworths locations do you usuallly go to?
[/quote]

I've only ever been to the Ballantyne location, since it's about 10m from my house. :)

InsaneSp 07-26-2013 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22688695)
Welcome Stephen! You should come out to zMax tomorrow if you have nothing better to do. We've got an autox going on.

Thanks! Been looking at a s2k for several years now (2005 reg date what?) but finally pulled the trigger a few weeks ago after getting the whole marriage and grad school thing out of the way. I might take you up on the zMax event as a spectator...is there a s2ki group heading out that I could tag along with? Details?

If for no other reason I'd have fun at the event and try and park my butt in some race seats - reference here.

suprmonky73 07-26-2013 05:27 PM

hey if you're thinking of going to zmax , PM me, i might go to spectate as well, i live up in huntersville

DougEFresh 07-26-2013 10:32 PM

I might swing by since hanging rock drive is rescheduled due to rain.

suprmonky73 07-27-2013 02:15 PM

insaneSP and I went to the zmax autox for about an hour and a half - andy what were you doing on your first run. from the observation deck you took it way easy at first and spun out on one of the first turns! then at the end you were hauling ass. that Zmax/circuit area is crazy, it's like a mini city over there and i was pretty surprised, as it was my first time there

we left as the drizzle started, i went and did some errands and around 1230 the skies OPENED and i had to stay at 30 mph the whole way home for 20 minutes, it was crazy

juntsky 07-27-2013 03:38 PM

lol i slept til 2pm...oops

CoolGuy094 07-27-2013 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by suprmonky73 (Post 22690946)
insaneSP and I went to the zmax autox for about an hour and a half - andy what were you doing on your first run. from the observation deck you took it way easy at first and spun out on one of the first turns! then at the end you were hauling ass. that Zmax/circuit area is crazy, it's like a mini city over there and i was pretty surprised, as it was my first time there

we left as the drizzle started, i went and did some errands and around 1230 the skies OPENED and i had to stay at 30 mph the whole way home for 20 minutes, it was crazy

Lol, yeaaaaah... My car hesitates at launch right now, poor tune. And I'd love to make an excuse about that spin, like my Hoosiers were cold and I still had my shocks set soft on my street setting on accident, but I just wasn't paying attention, lol. I worked it down to a 67.6 by my last run which was somewhere near the third fastest raw time in my run group. It was a fun and challenging course.

The sprinkles throughout the morning weren't bad, but that downpour was INSANE!!! I was in the middle of swapping my wheels so I just had to finish and pack my crap up in the pouring rain, then drive home in it going 45 MPH on 485 soaking wet, lol.

CoolGuy094 07-27-2013 06:53 PM

Sorry I missed you guys. Should have come down and said hey to me in grid!

suprmonky73 07-27-2013 08:52 PM

i looked around for you as we made our way up to the upper area, the announcer was just talking about random crap for some reason, i guess there were some karts going out?
during your first run I thought you might have been just getting a feel for the car or talking to your passenger. regardless at the end of the first run your car looked to be transitioning like mad, jealous of the hoosiers :p
man a 67 is really fast, we were seeing a couple in the mid 70's like that crazy white evo. The evora was cool too, first time seeing one of those.

that downpour was nuts, usually they last like 5 minutes max, glad we left the event when we did. I was hitting so many flash flood torrents that i couldn't see on the backroads that i was wondering how high up in my engine bay the water might be going. God, i can only imagine what 485 must have been like.....flashers nonstop doing 15mph.....lol

CoolGuy094 07-27-2013 09:09 PM

Whoops, typo... meant 76.6. The white Evo and a Black Subaru were the ones faster than me. I think they both got down to the 74's. Joe in that white Evo was killing it. That Evora is usually top driver in street tire class too, it's a really nice car.

Good to see Drew (onecleans2000) back out there today... wonder how he fared in the rain...

485 wasn't awful, but it was definitely a sub-50 mph ride home for me. My rear tires are pretty low. I saw a nice Yukon or something similar turned backwards up against the median fence thing all screwed up. People just don't know how to slow the hell down or drive to the conditions. People just think, "Ahhhh I'm in a big SUV with 4WD, I'll be fine going 75... oh no I'm hydroplaning! I'll turn my steering wheel to full lock and slam on the brakes."

juntsky 07-27-2013 11:17 PM

...i tend to still do the speed limit in bad weather. idk. unless i'm at a dead stop on the highway, i cant stand doing 30-55mph. just drives me nuts

DaGou 07-28-2013 07:46 AM

Spun out on hoosiers???? Guess you need to test the limits...

S2k Awe 07-28-2013 11:44 AM

Hey young-uns :hello:

Mark here :vintage:

Original Owner Berlina Black 02 w/ 133,000 miles :vtec:

Moved to Rock Hill from Concord, CA in 97 (that's 16 years ago for those with math difficulties)

Interests: Cars, Driving, Cars, Cars, Driving, Computers, Cars, Driving, HPDE, Cruise-ins, Car Shows, random gatherings & drives.

Hope to see some of you at Cars & Coffee on Saturday Link to Thread

I've got a busy day planned, C&C til about 10, then install new top, then head to a Mustang BBQ (no, we are NOT cooking horse)

onecleanS2000 07-28-2013 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22691397)
Whoops, typo... meant 76.6. The white Evo and a Black Subaru were the ones faster than me. I think they both got down to the 74's. Joe in that white Evo was killing it. That Evora is usually top driver in street tire class too, it's a really nice car.

Good to see Drew (onecleans2000) back out there today... wonder how he fared in the rain...

485 wasn't awful, but it was definitely a sub-50 mph ride home for me. My rear tires are pretty low. I saw a nice Yukon or something similar turned backwards up against the median fence thing all screwed up. People just don't know how to slow the hell down or drive to the conditions. People just think, "Ahhhh I'm in a big SUV with 4WD, I'll be fine going 75... oh no I'm hydroplaning! I'll turn my steering wheel to full lock and slam on the brakes."

Not so great, I DNFed all my runs. If I had known it was that bad, I would have left my Continental DWs on. That was a waste of time to put on my RS3s. I got one dry run, the rest was in monsoon conditions. At least I got to work the first heat before the bottom fell out!

CoolGuy094 07-28-2013 03:29 PM

Dang that sucks dude. Yeah the RS-3's are so great in the hot/dry but just turn to crap in the wet.

Matt I just remembered why I looked so slow off the line on my first run, I was grinding the hell out of second gear, lol. My poor synchros; I'll post the video when I pull it off my camera. I had to try like four time to get it into gear.

CoolGuy094 07-28-2013 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by S2k Awe (Post 22692070)
I've got a busy day planned, C&C til about 10, then install new top, then head to a Mustang BBQ (no, we are NOT cooking horse)

So if you arent cooking horses, are you cooking fords?

onecleanS2000 07-28-2013 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22692345)
Dang that sucks dude. Yeah the RS-3's are so great in the hot/dry but just turn to crap in the wet.

Matt I just remembered why I looked so slow off the line on my first run, I was grinding the hell out of second gear, lol. My poor synchros; I'll post the video when I pull it off my camera. I had to try like four time to get it into gear.

To be honest, I probably should have sat this one out being that I drive like a granny in the rain. On the plus side, I managed not to spin even when it was downpouring. :p

S2k Awe 07-28-2013 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22692351)

Originally Posted by S2k Awe' timestamp='1375040691' post='22692070

So if you arent cooking horses, are you cooking fords?

lol

We have some horses that can really cook :burnrubr:

InsaneSp 07-28-2013 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by suprmonky73 (Post 22690946)

Was definitely good times...and will go again next time!

juntsky 07-28-2013 09:25 PM

I'd also like to introduce etta

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...91939997_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/h...81336460_n.jpg

the big scary pitbull thats afraid of thunder and farts, she's my co-pilot fairly often

InsaneSp 07-31-2013 12:15 PM

I have 2 pit mixes, one one of which is scared of his own shadow and on Prozac. Always a good time at the pharmacy to get a refill, I get the strangest looks giving 3 pills a day to a 7 year old.

In other news, does anyone here play iRacing? I'm pretty horrible with just visuals and not all the sensations you get on a real track, but its still fun.

S2000 SHOP 08-01-2013 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22691397)

Was gonna ride out, but figured the rain scared allot of people away.

Hello to everyone else, if any one ever need parts for a good price, I am local in Charlotte.

:drive:

nwherman 08-01-2013 12:22 PM

Hello, everyone.

New to the board/s2k in general

Bought an '01 Silverstone on July 10th - sold my previous car ('06 GTO) to get her.

Been in Charlotte for most of the last 10 years (an 07 UNC Charlotte grad). Live in north Charlotte, near Northlake Mall. I've probably seen a few of you on the road - I always throw a wave when I see a fellow S2000. On that note, there is a yellow CR that lives one street over in my neighborhood (off of Mt Holly-Huntersville), anyone's?

Have done one autox event (in the GTO) but I hit up Cars & Coffee when I can, I plan on going out there this Saturday. Anyone else going to be there, and what time do you all usually arrive?

CoolGuy094 08-01-2013 07:55 PM

Hey man! Yeah the yellow CR is Mike, he's a regular autox'er (actually he's the co-chair of CCR) but I don't think he's on the forum. You should come autox with us some time! There is another thread about the Charlotte C&C meet this weekend. If I go I usually don't show up till 9 or so. I'm a late riser though.

juntsky 08-01-2013 08:53 PM

are you the silver ap1 i've been seeing all over huntersville?

nwherman 08-02-2013 05:09 AM

maybe; I'm around the Gilead Rd, to Birkdale area pretty often - mine is completely stock, and the top is pretty much always down.

juntsky 08-02-2013 07:27 AM

did you see me yesterday by concord mills?

nwherman 08-03-2013 04:05 AM

must not have been me - wasn't near there yesterday.

InsaneSp 08-03-2013 07:28 AM

3.5 hours in to the roll bar install and parts are going back in the car. This is a bitch to do, even with 3 guys.

CoolGuy094 08-03-2013 01:52 PM

I've heard that trying to get all the interior bits back in takes a ton of work. Post pics!!!!!

InsaneSp 08-03-2013 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22705108)
I've heard that trying to get all the interior bits back in takes a ton of work. Post pics!!!!!

I bet it does, that's why mine doesn't have all the interior bits back in yet!

I assume mine was a bit more challenging than most since I chose the double-diagonal bar with the lowered harness bar AND the extra "CBAR" that replaces the stock bulkhead with a different piece so I can keep the stock 3 point belts. I lost the secret compartment because the inertia reels now sit a little further inboard and directly underneath. I do however have a plan to modify the unit and get it back, albeit with a shallower rear compartment. The stock roll hoops are completely removed so while I have the panel with the laundry hooks, the upper piece that contained the roll hoops are gone....for now. I'll modify those to fit the contour of the roll bar at some point...just not today. While I went in to this thinking that if a trim piece needed to be modified I would just leave it out, that would have left basically no parts in the car behind the seats other than some of the lining in the trunk.

Just got home a little bit ago and man does it feel good to take a shower, it was HOT and HUMID today. All told, it took 3 fairly mechanically inclined guys with no lack of tools a total of 8 hours to get everything done from start to finish (a little more if you count stopping for pizza and homebrew at lunch).

I'll post some pics later, any specific requests? My wife made plans...go figure, I spend all day working on the car in the heat and now she wants to go out. https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/public/st...lt/suspect.gif

suprmonky73 08-03-2013 06:40 PM

Yeah post pics!

go out to jump fences? :p

CoolGuy094 08-05-2013 04:58 AM

Cute pup Kevin, I'm just now seeing those pictures (guess they wouldn't show up on my phone?). She sure looks like a ferocious pit, lol. Seems like every pit I meet is the sweetest dog; the only way they could kill you is by licking you to death. I'd like to have a larger breed like a lab or golden, but we have a little shih tzu poodle mix and my wife is convinced that any other large dog will eat him, lol. Despite his girly size, our dog is awesome and chill as hell. Its very true that our dogs acquire the personalities of their owners. Me and him veg out most Saturdays in front of the xbox.

InsaneSp 08-05-2013 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by CoolGuy094 (Post 22705108)

Pics posted in the other thread!