Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Okay, you know I love you guys, but...

Old 01-24-2006, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still don't like it. I think he should become a member so he can upload a cool one.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by tidalwdave,Jan 24 2006, 02:04 PM
fixed
Old 01-24-2006, 10:19 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

And in other news..............

I was listening to Stern this morning, and guess who has taken his spot @ KROCK, W eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn BC...

None other than Mister skeedaly beedaly bop, she bop himself David Lee ROth. Appearantly, he is sucking over there real bad. Has complained about everything, and is making Stern look "Normal". He wouldnt even work in the same booth as Stern out of fear of asbestos and dust. He says he is allergic to dust and smoke but everyone there says he comes in each day smelling like a bar.

Article:

Things Unraveling Quickly For David Lee Roth At 92.3 Free FM

David Lee Roth's welcome at the radio staion formerly known as K-Rock has just about worn itself out. Llyd Grove notes that Roth's antics are said to have become "an outrage to some at station 92.3 Free FM."
Lloyd Grove gives us the Lowdown:

Looks like rock-star-turned-shock-jock David Lee Roth is having an ugly launch as Howard Stern's successor, with radio station staffers grumbling about Roth's allegedly bad behavior. My sources at 92.3 Free FM - formerly K-Rock - tell me that the former Van Halen front man and his manager, Matt Sencio, "are totally out of control and out of their league when it comes to producing a radio show," as one disgruntled employee put it.

"This guy [Roth] is impossible to work with. A real arrogant, self-righteous a-," says a Lowdown spy. "All the execs know they made the two biggest errors in radio history - letting Stern go to Sirius and hiring this moron Roth. He never preps for a show. He is out the door five minutes after the show, unless he is 'forced' to record a commercial or re-record ones he made errors on."

According to the anti-Roth faction, he demanded that general manager Tom Chiusano do expensive renovations on Stern's old studio, then refused to use it, claiming asbestos infestation. He ripped down the walls of a temporary studio because of suspected dust behind the walls.

"He swears he is allergic to dust and smoke, but smells like an ashtray," says the spy.

The source also says Roth's manager got into a shouting match with program director Mark Chernoff on one of the first few days of the show. Then, the spy says, "Roth insisted on decorating the halls and studios, and then he had a moving company come in and remove dozens of pictures and his fake palm trees while he mumbled about Tom and the bastards at Infinity," he said.

The radio newcomer has gotten abysmal reviews since his freewheeling, stream-of-consciousness-heavy show debuted.

I have to admit, I'm a Dave fan.. Always have been but the show is completely un-listenable. Roth is great when he can be the clown and not hold down the fort. He seems totally lost in his new surroundings and it's only a matter of time before he is done.

tPC would like to suggest the following replacement options: Alice Cooper or Danny Bonaduce

WOOOOOOT for Sirius!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 10:28 AM

<-Is a
Old 01-24-2006, 11:10 AM

^ That bird looks like road kill. Has it always looked that BAD?
Old 01-24-2006, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by MyBad,Jan 24 2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah, his avatar sucks too.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by MulderATO,Jan 24 2006, 02:19 PM
I have to admit, I'm a Dave fan..
I'm not a Stern fan, an any sense of the word, but I'm glad you are a fan of mine.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by tidalwdave,Jan 24 2006, 03:14 PM
I'm not a Stern fan, an any sense of the word, but I'm glad you are a fan of mine.
ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

You know he makes $368,000 dollars a freaking show!

thats $1,022.22 cents every minute he is on the air!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by MyBad,Jan 24 2006, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by tidalwdave,Jan 24 2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, his avatar sucks too.
Don't be talkin' about my Gamecocks now!

Old 01-24-2006, 12:01 PM

My Avitar may not be much but at least it's not Gaycocks I mean Game "cocks" I mean come on who puts that word into a mascot and expects not to get jokes.....and I'm just j/king

Quick Reply: Okay, you know I love you guys, but...