Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Paintless Dent Removal Meet - Raleigh, NC

Old 04-23-2009, 05:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be there. Add me
Old 04-23-2009, 06:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there to hang out one way or the other. Sounds like good times!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:19 AM

I need my dentz removed!! haha There is one questionable idk if they can do though, its more like a ripple or something, maybe they can at least make it look better than what it is. Im ready for this!!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:34 AM

I'm in. Doors and fenders.

Thanks for organizing.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by hondanc7,Apr 23 2009, 10:19 AM
I need my dentz removed!! haha There is one questionable idk if they can do though, its more like a ripple or something, maybe they can at least make it look better than what it is. Im ready for this!!
Nah.... I'm gonna ask them to double your price since you traded your Comptech to my buddy Henge instead of me!!

j/k... see you there!!

J
Old 04-23-2009, 01:36 PM

Haha im sorry man! But I love this Megan If you find out if they will pull dents on other Hondas that show up let me know because I have two guys with civics that need some minor ones pulled also.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by hondanc7,Apr 23 2009, 04:36 PM
Haha im sorry man! But I love this Megan If you find out if they will pull dents on other Hondas that show up let me know because I have two guys with civics that need some minor ones pulled also.
I'm personally not a big fan of single exit exhaust on the S2K... but you can pull it off a lot better on an AP1 than an AP2 anyway. Like I said before... if it had to go to someone else, I'm happy it went to a friend of mine. He's really happy with it too!

I'm pretty sure your friend's Civics wont be a problem, but hang tight until I hear back from Autopark Honda and I will let you know... cool?

J
Old 04-23-2009, 02:07 PM

Thats cool. Yeah im trying to get PWJDM to produce a cheaper carbon single exhaust cap right now. R&D is supposedly thinking about it...
Old 04-23-2009, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by JCoxRocks,Apr 23 2009, 05:17 AM
Again, let me stress this point.... you dont have to be a part of the dent day to attend this meet. Please everyone come on out and lets show Autopark Honda what S2KI is all about!!

For those of you with other makes/models that would like to have dents removed, I don't think that will be a problem either, but give me a little more time to work that out with Nick from Dentbusters first before we commit to anything. If it is a Honda, I can already tell you that shouldnt be a problem at all since we will be part of their customer appreciation day. Outside of that, I would need to check with Nick from Dentbusters and also Autopark Honda to be sure we arent stepping on any toes so to speak.

Again... working on finalizing exact details on all of this, but keep your eyes peeled in the next few days!

J
hey.. let me know if you also want me to talk to anyone, considering i work there and Nick works down there at VW and i know a bunch of the people up at Honda..
Old 04-24-2009, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by henge,Apr 23 2009, 09:04 PM
hey.. let me know if you also want me to talk to anyone, considering i work there and Nick works down there at VW and i know a bunch of the people up at Honda..
I'm waiting to hear back from the Service Manager at Honda. Kevin I think? If you wanna go over there today and tell him we are getting things together for about 15 cars and see if he can call me so I can finalize everything.

J

Quick Reply: Paintless Dent Removal Meet - Raleigh, NC