Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Upscale Automotive

Old 05-05-2008, 06:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upscale Automotive

Hey all,

I just purchased an exhaust through them this weekend, so I was curious to know how they are as a parts distributor. I've been trying to call them this morning to check the status of my order (like if they've shipped it yet so I can get a tracking number) however nobody seems to be answering the phone. Also the number is a North Carolina number even though their site says they are located in South Carolina. Either way if you have had any experience dealing with them, would you mind sharing? Thanks in advance.

Mike
Old 05-05-2008, 07:08 AM

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Rock Hill is very near the NC line.
i would try a fax or E mail

Phone: 704-780-4976
FAX: 704-496-2292
E-Mail: sales@upscaleautomotive.com
Old 05-05-2008, 07:21 AM

I left them a message an hour or so, hopefully they respond soon. They seem pretty reputable, however it also seems as if they might have alot to tend to in the way of orders and shipping, so my piddly exhaust might be on the bak burner for now. Either way, I'm open to listen to anyones experience with them if they dont mind sharing. Thanks for the info batguano (great name btw)
Old 05-05-2008, 08:01 AM

I live about 15 minutes from their shop (but have never used them before). If you end up having problems I can try to drive / stop by. Just let me know.

-Rick
Old 05-05-2008, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by _rs_,May 5 2008, 08:01 AM
I live about 15 minutes from their shop (but have never used them before). If you end up having problems I can try to drive / stop by. Just let me know.

-Rick
Wow that would be fantastic. I will definitely have to take you up on that offer. Carolinas subforum ftw .
Old 05-05-2008, 10:17 AM

No problem. If you just placed the order this weekend I'd give them a couple of days to get in their system and processed. So maybe say end of this week or begining of next if you still haven't heard anything shoot me a pm.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:50 AM

I actually spoke with their customer service guy a few minutes ago and he was great! I shot him another e-mail he called me within minutes, said that they were having issues with their phone system. He was very courteous and gave me all the details I needed. Now hopefully they follow through and get my stuff here quickly. I have payed already so I want to get what I payed for sooner rather than later. Thanks a bunch for the offer, really that is extremely kind of you to offer for someone you don't even know, and if I need to I will shoot you a pm.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:17 PM

Well.....I'm beginning to gt a bit impatient. I will give them the benefit of the doubt right now but so far here's what's going on.

1. They took payment

2. They told me the order was in the works on Monday and should ship that day. Its now Thursday.

3. They claimed to have shipped it yesterday and provided me with a tracking number....thats invalid with FED EX.....

4. I left them two e-mails today asking them to call me back because they wouldn't pick up the phone. They finally responded to my second e-mail as follows.

"I apologize for the error with the tracking number. I have been working with the shipper to try and sort this out. I do not have an answer as of yet for you. but I wanted to let you know I am working on it..."

To paraphrase I respnded "Ok do you think I'll get an answer by the end of the business day? I really want my exhaust.

Their answer.....nothing.

Now like I said, the gentlemen I have been talking with is very courteous and nice so I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, however now I feel as if I'm getting run around a little. I'll wait a couple more days, however its looking more and more like I might have to take you up on your offer __rs__
Old 05-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Friday and Monday are pretty busy for me. If you don't have the exhaust or a comfort level by Monday afternoon shoot me a PM Monday night with all the details (order number and all that...) and I'll stop by Tuesday morning to see if I can help.

-Rick
Old 05-08-2008, 01:51 PM

Whatever works for you man. I'll let you know by Monday evening. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point. If it does come to that unfortunate circumstance and you are able to stop in there for me, I will forever be indebted to you. Thanks a bunch again Rick just for the offer.

Mike

Quick Reply: Upscale Automotive