Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Who wants to get there Headlights cleared

Old 07-27-2006, 05:49 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Actually...the TomTom is... (you guessed it!) L-O-S-T .

Seems during our recent move into the new home / horse farm we built...umm...I've misplaced my poor misguided TomTom
Old 07-27-2006, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome Im glad there is alot of interest in this. Everyone who is interested please give the date your available so I can decide on a common date between everyone. Im down for just about any weekend since it look like it's going to be a 2 day job.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by w1ngman,Jul 27 2006, 09:49 PM
Actually...the TomTom is... (you guessed it!) L-O-S-T .

Seems during our recent move into the new home / horse farm we built...umm...I've misplaced my poor misguided TomTom
Bwahahahahaah!!!

Thats perfect Dave!
Old 07-27-2006, 06:07 PM

This is gonna be great...
Now do I understand correctly in you say'n $120 is the price including removing front bumper, diassembling headlights, and putting it all back together...??
Matt, depending on how long it will take to get in the diffusers, I'm up for any weekend...
Perhaps the w/e after our little mtn. run, or the w/e after McDragon...??
Old 07-27-2006, 06:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Correct. $120, and you sip on an iced beverage and watch while I do all the work from beginning to end regarding the conversion. You are still obliged to provide the replacement diffusers, but I'd gather that point is already understood.

Only other request...and this might be to Matt, but otherwise to whoever is willing to "host" this... It should go without saying, but to make sure these back to back conversions go off without a hitch, I need to be sure that the place we decide on to do the conversions has the following two important things: 1) A 'typically' sized oven, and 2) A shelter of some sort (garage, carport, etc.). Actually, I have a canopy I could assemble...so this point is not desperately necessary. But a garage certainly is more conducive to performing these conversion over that of a 'some assembly required' canopy .

Just food for thought...
Old 07-27-2006, 06:29 PM

I could do this after the 20th.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:30 PM

oh but im going to DC on labor day weekend oops.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by w1ngman,Jul 27 2006, 10:22 PM
Correct. $120, and you sip on an iced beverage and watch while I do all the work from beginning to end regarding the conversion. You are still obliged to provide the replacement diffusers, but I'd gather that point is already understood.

Only other request...and this might be to Matt, but otherwise to whoever is willing to "host" this... It should go without saying, but to make sure these back to back conversions go off without a hitch, I need to be sure that the place we decide on to do the conversions has the following two important things: 1) A 'typically' sized oven, and 2) A shelter of some sort (garage, carport, etc.). Actually, I have a canopy I could assemble...so this point is not desperately necessary. But a garage certainly is more conducive to performing these conversion over that of a 'some assembly required' canopy .

Just food for thought...
Friggin' Sa-weet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna get those diffusers ordered el pronto...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This mod makes our cars look soooooooooooooooo much cleaner and sleeker IMO...
Old 07-27-2006, 06:55 PM

I love those cleared diffusers, but I have an ap2.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:55 PM

Hey guys I think I'm going to ask my parents if we could use their place to do this there is alot more room and a 2 car garage to put the cars in. I don't have one here in Greensboro. My prarents live in Yadkinville not too far from here. I think that would be a better place.

Quick Reply: Who wants to get there Headlights cleared