Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Worse Luck this month

Old 01-22-2008, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ he does look suspicious. Something about his hat but I can't tell what it is

Seriously what you can do is go to where you got your alarm installed and get another remote, have them re-flash the unit so it will only work with the new one and make sure you take the spare one they gave you to be reflashed as well. For the key actually I'm pretty sure there is nothing you can do about it, the only thing will be to make sure you lock it every time and hide really well the button you use to turn the alarm off when you don't have the remote, Good luck man..

D.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:38 PM

Received 197 Likes on 137 Posts

Good time to shave the door locks, or just change the cylinders - its not like you need the key to get in if you have keyless entry.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:52 PM

I feel your pain brother. don't put this off for to long. the worst feeling in the world is the helplessness you will feel if you car is stolen. And don't count to much on the PD to be able to do much. I have been on the recieving end of a theft and i advise you to be over cautious. assume this person is watching you whenever your at the gym. Keep your keys in sight at all times, be aware of your surroundings when going to and from your car. keep your cell phone handy when going to and from your car. and remember your car key can be used as a weapon if your attacked. Not to freak you out or anything but this person has chosen you as a target. you don't know if they got what they wanted or not. And if not, how determined they are to get it.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Saki GT,Jan 22 2008, 08:38 PM
Good time to shave the door locks, or just change the cylinders - its not like you need the key to get in if you have keyless entry.
but changing the cylinders will include ign switch so that could get quite pricey, but maybe if you talk to your insurance they might be willing to pay for this to prevent a theft claim for 15k + ...

D.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:13 PM

The dowd Y is always getting hit up. I work around the area and I know of several shootings within a couple of blocks and even a knifing in that same parking lot. The shame is that right behind the Y, there is a section 8 housing project for old folks homes and their younger relatives come visit and also, ahem......commit various crimes.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the dowd is ghetto like hell! i used to live across the street at the factory south lofts (next to the pink building) where nikkos used to be and i'd always see the section-8 crowd walking around - a bunch of crazy drunk old black guys talking to themselves and fat old ladies in wheel chairs. i seriously had one guy try to steal my prices fried chicken at the trolly stop one day. pepper spray makes people run away really fast though :]]

and ditto on what wingman said about the registration.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The dowd Y didn't use to be so damn ghetto back like 6 or 7 years ago when i went swimming there but not its ghetto as hell since i workout there!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by bridow,Jan 23 2008, 02:39 AM
pepper spray makes people run away really fast though :]]

HAHAHA men who use pepper spray.........
Old 01-23-2008, 10:07 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Where you been dre haven't seen you in a while or Paul seems like both of you dissapeared off the face of the planet!
Old 01-23-2008, 03:32 PM

GET A TRUNK MONKEY!!! Seriously, when someone broke into my last car. I grabbed my Glock went back to the site (Reedy Creek Park). Found the ####rs breaking into someone elses car. Thought smart and called the cops (Of Course nothing happened. Cops never came out)> I would have someone follow me to the Y. Park and go inside while your friend watchs from safe distance. NAIL THE BASS TURDS!

Quick Reply: Worse Luck this month