Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

**PLEASE LOCK** FS [NJ]: 2006 Silverstone | 32.5k miles | Price $21.5k

Old 03-19-2012, 05:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by petawabit
surprised this is still for sale!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Antonov
wow, temping, just moved local too.
Saw your magazine post on the Metro forum. I actually grew up in JC. Come down to the autocross this Sunday at the Met Life stadium.

Took the car out yesterday to a test & tune and the car felt better than ever. I ran with a Gendron bar and the car had a lot of stick (relative to the temps and RA-1 track tires). Now I really want to keep her.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:17 AM

Idk why you're try to sell her for a CR either, id keep her, she's bad. I'd totally come down but flying to Paris friday. Keep me posted on future events though.

Saw your magazine post on the Metro forum. I actually grew up in JC. Come down to the autocross this Sunday at the Met Life stadium.

Took the car out yesterday to a test & tune and the car felt better than ever. I ran with a Gendron bar and the car had a lot of stick (relative to the temps and RA-1 track tires). Now I really want to keep her.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Antonov
Idk why you're try to sell her for a CR either, id keep her, she's bad. I'd totally come down but flying to Paris friday. Keep me posted on future events though.
Yea.. not a tough choice between Paris and the NJ Meadowlands swampland.

The car sits in the garage untouched over the winter. I get into these selling phases because I can't stand to see the car just sit in the garage unused. Then spring comes around and I take her out. I'm reminded of how awesome the car is!! I already can't wait for this Sunday. Running on Hoosiers.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:57 AM

Decided to keep the car. Took her out last Sunday for the first time since Fall '11. The car is too much fun and I really don't want to part with her if I don't have to.

How can I close this thread? There was drop down option before, but can't seem to find it after the site refresh.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:00 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

I LOVE THIS CAR!!! I wanted my '04 to be what this car is.