Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

04 Turbo Silverstone Metallic in FL

Old 09-02-2007, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got dibbs !!!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 07:51 AM

s2khondas how much power has your setup put down?
Old 09-03-2007, 10:55 AM

pmed^
Old 09-03-2007, 12:23 PM

responded.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:18 PM

Trade w/ s2khondas is a no-go. Car still up for grabs/trade.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:03 AM

6k over the KBB price for a tuned/reliable/powerful turbo'd S with low mileage is a pretty good deal...
Old 09-04-2007, 03:54 PM

It's a good price, but it's damn hard to get a bank to finance you 6k over what it's worth... just my .02, but it's a lovely car. I'd trade you my EVO for it...
Old 09-04-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by otbs2k,Sep 4 2007, 03:54 PM
It's a good price, but it's damn hard to get a bank to finance you 6k over what it's worth... just my .02, but it's a lovely car. I'd trade you my EVO for it...
I doubt you'd include $$ with the trade, otherwise I'd be tempted to do it. I'm sure you'd want more than 23k for your car.

As for the price, it's worth way more than the KBB price with whats been invested into it and the smoothness of how it runs + reliability + mileage. I understand what you're saying about bank financing, but realistically, selling it for less than 29k is like saying 'hey, here's an AP2 with a free turbo kit'
Old 09-04-2007, 07:47 PM

Oh I totally agree... it would be hard to justify anything less on price. It's difficult to spend that much money on upgrades and not want to get anything back on it. Sometimes it just takes awhile for someone to come along that has the extra cash to put on top of a loan. And yeah, I'm looking to get around 27k for my EVO. Good luck and gorgeous car man!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by s2khondas,Sep 4 2007, 07:51 PM
im sorry but no way in the world your getting 29, i dont want to be a dick or nething but maybe you should post the pics of the car when it was wrecked to show whats getting fixed, i feel like your screwing anyone who buys this thing for 29k? my opinion sorry but i felt like the things you chagned in the description is pertaining to my car, and my turbo kit will produce more power then yours and cost me half then what you paid......im kinda glad yo backed out of the trade
What the **** is your problem? You are being an asshole who is pulling *opinions* out of his ass to try to make his car look better on this forum.

I tried to be nice to you when we talked about a trade and that it wasn't going to work, but it seems like you just can't accept our agreement to disagree, so you're taking it to my FS thread.

Please explain to me how I will never get 29k? Also, did you notice those big OBO letters that come after it? Or hows about me explaining that I'm flexible on price? I explained in detail in my OP what was going to be fixed and will be more than happy to explain to any interested buyers when the car will be ready so they can come for an inspection and test drive. I have dealt with the company that is fixing my car, I have seen their work and can attest to the professionalism of it, as well as the longevity of their paint/body work, etc. They also get all the business from the BMW and Mercedes dealerships in my town, and have been for the past decade, that is saying something.

As for your 'feeling' like the things I changed in my description pertaining to your car, I'm sorry that you 'feel' that way, but nothing i am talking about 'pertains' to your car, so please get your 'feelings' out of this thread if you aren't an interested buyer.

Your turbo kit doesn't produce more power than mine as of right now, and that's the reality.

You do not have a clutch to handle the power, nor a good tune to produce the power sufficient enough to be 'better' than mine. You can talk potential all you want, but until you have it, it's not worth a damn.

Since you're going to be an asshole in my thread, let me share my opinions about your car with you:

Your turbo kit looks like it's eating away the engine bay with heat, hence your eaten up A/C lines and ghetto heat wrapped lines that look like they've taken abuse. Your turbo had to be rebuilt @ turbonetics already...hmmm, sketchy. You have a restrictive 2.5-3.0 exhaust that isn't optimal for eliminating backpressure like my 3" straight through is.

I got my turbo kit installed professionally, tuned professionally, and I would gladly pay the extra money to have the peace of mine knowing that I can drive it EVERY DAY in 95+ degree heat without having ANY issues.

Keep your trolling out of my thread, if you make one more dick comment in this FS thread, I will flame the shit out of yours. Consider yourself warned.

Good day.