Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2001 Honda S2000 (Silver / 54K / Lightly Modded) | TN

Old 01-17-2018, 09:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2001 Honda S2000 (Silver / 54K / Lightly Modded) | TN

First Name: Kevin
Price: $14,000 OBO
Location: Chattanooga, TN (about an hour north of ATL / south of Knoxville)
Trades: No
Title: Clean (small lien but can go to credit union at time of purchase and then hand title over)

* Pictures? I have more pictures that I will be uploading within the next few hours.

I purchased this S2000 from a Honda dealership about 3 years ago with 40,000 miles on the odometer and it was bone stock at this time. In that time I have installed the parts below as well as put a few miles on her. She runs like a champ with no issues, I wouldn't hesitate to hop in and drive cross country. I know a lot of people say that but I mean it, it's a Honda with only 50k on the odometer. There's no weird noises or grinds etc, everything from the engine to the drivetrain is perfect. The soft top does not have any of the usual holes, no leaking etc. She has never been on the track or autocrossed. The mileage probably won't increase much as she's just sitting in the garage and is driven every now and then.

Modifications: Buddy Club N+ coilovers, Invidia Q300 exhaust with burnt tips, K&N FIPK intake, Enkei RFP1 17x9 wheels +44, Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 245/40/17 tires, RSG Gears front lip, Wasp Composites side splitters, Carbon fiber rear diffuser, FastLine Performance shifter extender, Moddiction weighted anvil shift knob.

Parts not installed yet but are included with the car: Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, Project Mu brake pads

Stock parts included: Factory AP1 wheels and tires, air-box and suspension

Why am I selling? I recently purchased a 2017 Civic Type R and am in the middle of liquidating some toys both cars and motorcycles that I just never have time to actually enjoy anymore. I have only put about 1,000 miles on her in the last 12 months and because of that I just hate to see her sit around and not being used. I sold my first S2000 about 10 years ago and absolutely regretted that decision and then it took me about a years worth of hunting before I found this gem with low miles and in stock form. I have no doubt about it that I'm going to regret selling this one afterwards too but what can you do haha.

I do not plan on giving this car away. I will not accept an offer of $10,000 etc.

Old 01-17-2018, 09:29 AM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice!! Good luck and just for the record, I was considering getting a Type R but decided to get an S a few months back. If I had the money, I would go get it off your hands Good luck on the sale!!
Old 01-17-2018, 06:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hectorteto
Nice!! Good luck and just for the record, I was considering getting a Type R but decided to get an S a few months back. If I had the money, I would go get it off your hands Good luck on the sale!!
Thanks bud, much appreciated!

You made a great choice! You really can't go wrong with either one in my opinion. I was so worried the Type R wouldn't hold a candle to the S2000, something I consider very close to perfection. It's missing some things the S2000 delivers but also brings some things to the table that the S2000 is lacking. If I didn't have a family I struggle to spend time with among my normal work, side business, my motorcycle time, finding time to ride motorcycles with my son and my health issues there is no way in hell I would be getting rid of the S2000 though. It just brings me more sadness than anything though seeing her sit there knowing I don't have the time to enjoy her hence the less than 1,000 miles in the last year. I could ramble on for about an hour with the differences between them and my thoughts on the pros and cons of the Type R against the S2000 but I'll save you from the even longer novel that I would've ended up typing out haha.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:11 PM

Received 100 Likes on 73 Posts

Seems like a great deal. If you were closer I'd be checking it out!!
Old 01-31-2018, 08:50 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Emailed.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2018, 06:38 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

If you decide to sell the wasp splitters, I’d gladly take them off your hands : )
Old 02-06-2018, 06:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

PM sent
Old 02-08-2018, 06:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Kevin, I tried emailing you about 2 weeks ago. I also tried calling you too, you said you'd call back.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:53 PM

pm sent and email, no response.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:15 PM

If this was a little closer to Nyc we’d have a deal

Quick Reply: 2001 Honda S2000 (Silver / 54K / Lightly Modded) | TN