Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CA- 2006 New Formula Red 63,000 Miles. Stock. All 10 VIN Tags. Clean Title. $22,000.

Old 05-13-2019, 10:15 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default CA- 2006 New Formula Red 63,000 Miles. Stock. All 10 VIN Tags. Clean Title.

First Name: Brayton
Year: 2006 AP2
Miles: 64,000
Modifications: Stoptech SS brake lines & factory style trunk wing
Price: $17,900 O.B.O
Payment:Check, Cash is king
Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping

I told myself I would never do this but unfortunately I have been forced to let her go... Up for sale is my 2006 Honda S2000 AP2 in New Formula Red. I am the fourth owner and have only had the car for 8 months. This is a 100% California car and the previous three owners were very meticulous about taking care of the car. I have most, if not all service records for the car from the previous owners and all maintenance is up to date. This car was only used for weekend cruises and an occasional drive to work. In the 8 months that I have owned it I only put 3k miles on the car and 2 track events. Car is currently bone stock however in the time I did own it I put a K&N intake on and had it tuned with a Hondata Flashpro just to take out the lean AFR from the factory. Both of which are off the car now and it was reverted back to the factory tune. I also added Stoptech SS brake lines and a factory style color matched trunk wing. All factory VIN tags are present and match and I have the most recent Carfax from the previous owner I can email anyone who is interested. Car is clean title with 63,000 miles currently and the miles will not go up all that much as I do not drive the car everyday. Paint is in great condition with a few minor paint chips and bottom of front bumper has typical curb/ driveway wear but nothing major for its age. Interior is decent, dash is soft to the touch and was always garage kept however there is a rip in the passenger side seat. Engine and transmission are both solid with recent oil change and fluid flush through out about 5k miles ago which were done by the previous owner. It is really unfortunate that I have to sell this car as it was my dream car for 13 years but I am moving and cannot afford to keep her at this time...

Again the price is O.B.O and I will update this thread with more pictures once I get home from work. Please be aware that as I am moving at the end of the month that does not mean I am desperate for low-ball offers. I think this car is priced fair for the market with some wiggle room. So on that note thank you for looking and please feel free to ask any questions or PM me with any interests or offers. Serious buyers only. I hate to let this car go but sometimes life happens...

Last edited by braytonia; 10-17-2019 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:57 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

What's a phone # to reach you at?
Old 05-13-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy
What's a phone # to reach you at?
Clear some of your PM's out. I tried PM'ing you but your inbox was full...
Old 05-13-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by braytonia
Clear some of your PM's out. I tried PM'ing you but your inbox was full...
I have over 10k PMs from back when you could have that many. It would take me weeks...hence why I posted asking for a number instead of being able to PM.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

I am interested in your car, My email is jm_sport@outlook.com
if you could reach out to me.

Regards,
Cri Huang
Old 05-20-2019, 09:28 AM

Offers anyone? Real offers...
Old 05-20-2019, 01:33 PM

I waited for you to text me pictures (as you planned to), but never heard anything. Bought another 2006 NFR on Friday instead.

I've been busy with school before, so I get it. Just hard to sell a car when you're not able to accommodate.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy
I waited for you to text me pictures (as you planned to), but never heard anything. Bought another 2006 NFR on Friday instead.

I've been busy with school before, so I get it. Just hard to sell a car when you're not able to accommodate.
No worries! Thanks for the interest!!
Old 06-03-2019, 02:12 PM

Price reduction!
Old 06-04-2019, 08:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello I am interested in your S2000, please email me at bruce_xiong99@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Quick Reply: CA- 2006 New Formula Red 63,000 Miles. Stock. All 10 VIN Tags. Clean Title. $22,000.