Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

F/S 2001 Honda S2000

Old 05-08-2005, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 2001 Honda S2000

Currently, the second owner of an ADULT driven 2001 Honda S2000. The vehicle was purchased a little over a year ago from a neighbor with 20k! The vehicle now w/ 32k, has been dealer maintained with all records to prove. Vehicle is four years old, with less then 10k placed on the vehicle a year! Vehicle is only driven on days that allow for the top to be taken off. It is in absolutely mint condition, Mobil 1 products have been used throughout the duration of its life span. Engine oil has been changed every 3k w/ Mobil 1 Synthetic 10w-30, transmission oil once every year w/ GM Syncromesh with friction additive, and rear differential oil every 8k w/ Mobil 1 Synthetic 75w-90. Vehicle is flawless and is NOT used as a daily driver. Vehicle is NOT used during winter months and is placed into a heated garage. Due to change in job location, I have been forced to commute via train or bus down to New York City. As an officer, I cannot afford a car payment and commuter bill at the same time. I have opted to sell the S2000 and buy a less expensive vehicle to commute in. Until then, I will be using the train or bus for transportation to work. That being said, $20,500 takes it! With 18inch rims and hood, $21,500! I will travel half the distance for those who are SERIOUS buyers only. Cell phone# (845)-629-1360, Home phone# (845)-496-9983 are all contact points that one can reach me. It is an S2000 that has been pampered throughout. Depending on the seriousness of the buyer I will work on the price, but due to its condition I refuse to be "low balled" if you will. This vehicle is mint in every sense of the word, only an in person visit will do it justice!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:39 AM

I will post pictures as soon as possible of every section of the car, engine, interior, and trunk! Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the vehicle and or parts! The Carbon fiber hood will be for sale if it is not purchased with the vehicle!
Old 05-09-2005, 02:24 PM

would you except trades plus $$ ?
Old 05-09-2005, 03:43 PM

'02 Lexus IS300 for trade.

I am only a few hours away.
Old 05-09-2005, 04:34 PM

The Lexus would be a great car and I'm sure that the Civic Si is as well. Fact is, the New York City commute is not for the faint hearted and I would never want to subject both of those cars that you guys are willing to trade to that. This is the same reason why I don't drive my S2000 down to the City. I commute in a train or the bus but now with the change in job location and rising fuel prices, fair for both means have risen. Affording both the S2000 and the commute bill has become way to much and is at this point starting to go beyond my means, especially for the Orange County area mortgages. My plan is to stop commuting via mass transit and buy an economical vehicle such as a brand new civic, etc. Sorry guys, but who ever is close and wants to check out the vehicle please feel free to stop by ANY time. Its a trip that you wont mind. The vehicle is very worth it, and looks and drives equal to each other.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:21 PM

Here are some pictures, keep in mind that the Carbon Fiber hood has not been put on! It is still brand new in the box! It will not be installed unless purchased with the vehicle. If not purchased by the new owner then it will be placed for sale packaged in the manufactures original box!
Old 05-10-2005, 07:58 AM

Guys, for those who have asked already, I will drive halfway to meet with those who are serious buyers. I have also been asked if the price is neg.? Answer to that question is yes, depending on the seriousness of the buyer.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:43 AM

Lots of interests guys, but the car is still up for sale! Only thing the vehicle needs now is a new owner! Will entertain offers with in reason.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:11 AM

Guys the vehicle has now also been placed on www.autotrader.com! You can now view more pictures and information regarding the vehicle!
Old 05-15-2005, 08:53 PM

Price has been lowered to $21,500 guys! With hood and rims, $22,500 takes it! Vehicle can be shipped anywhere in U.S.A., at the expense of buyer! Vehicle is in need of one thing at this point, a new owner. Contact me for information!

Quick Reply: F/S 2001 Honda S2000