Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: '07 TiAg 335i Coupe 6MT - NC

Old 05-20-2009, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '07 TiAg 335i Coupe 6MT - NC

**NEW PRICE**

$30,000 FIRM stock
$32,500 FIRM with wheels/coilovers/exhaust

This is PRICED TO SELL. Please, serious inquiries only. I'm tired of wasting my time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, after some long thought I have decided to put my car up for sale. I am the original owner of the car, and ordered it to spec back in March of '07. After the car was built (4/07 build date) and shipped over I took delivery of the car at the end of May.

Year
2007 - 4/07 Build Date

Mileage
13,500 currently on the clock

Color
Titanium Silver paint with Black Leatherette Interior

Exterior
I am absolutely anal when it comes to my cars and always keep them in immaculate condition. There are no cosmetic defects at all, the car is completely blemish free as it has never been in an accident or anything like that. It has been washed weekly since I bought the car, and waxed every other month or so. I would say with confidence that the car is in EXCELLENT condition. Aside from a few rock chips on the front bumper it looks as if the car just rolled off the showroom floor.

Interior
The interior is also extremelly clean. I have still have the original BMW carpet floor mats that have never been used, and I clean the inside regularly so the inside is also in excellent condition.

Engine
Mechanically, the car has never had a single problem (knock on wood ). I have changed the oil three times myself since taking delivery of the car. Everytime the oil was changed with Mobil 1 0w-40 and a factory BMW oil filter. I did a break-in oil change at 1k miles, and then again at 4k miles, and 7k miles. The car was brought in for routine BMW maintenance last month for a scheduled oil change, and new wipers were also put on the car. Aside from that, the car has never been in for service as it has been problem free since the day I took delivery. Please note that this car has NEVER had any type of piggyback or flash tuning done to it. Engine-wise, it has been completely stock (the only exception to this is an aftermarket exhaust, which is still on the car).

Factory Options
- Metallic Paint (Titanium Silver)
- Sport Package (18" style 189 wheels/Sport Seats)
- Comfort Access
- Logic7

Additional Modifications
- 19" Rial Daytona Race wheels (staggered fitment with BFG KDW2 Tires)
- KW V2 Coilovers
- Eisenhaus Bolt On Catback Exhaust with SR Midpipes
- BMW Aero Front lip
- BMW Short Shift Lever w/Countersunk M Knob
- Painted Kidney Grills/matte black vinyl trim overlay

I also have all of the stock parts so that the car can be put completely back to stock if that is what the buyer prefers. All of these modifications are simple bolt-on parts so nothing permenant has been done to the car.

Other Info
The car has a clean title that I hold in hand. It has never been in an accident so it has a clean car fax, and it still has a remaining factory warranty until 5/2011 or 50k miles.

**UPDATE**... BMW has just notified me letting me know that since some 335's have experienced fuel pump issues in the past, that they will be extending the emissions warranty on the car (which covers the fuel pump) to 10 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty is fully transferable to any subsequent purchaser of my car.

As the car currently sits with the 19" wheels/tires, it doesn't have TPMS sensors installed so the TPMS light is on the dash. This is the only "catch" so to speak.

Reason for selling the car
This car is an excellent daily driver, which is the whole reason why I purchased it. Its a very good compromise between a practical daily driver and a sporty weekend car, but since I tend to grow tired of all things practical, I am looking to sell the 335i to pick up another S2000.

**PRICE UPDATE**

Price as the car sits with 19" wheels/coilovers/exhaust
$32,500 FIRM

Price without Modifications
$30,000 FIRM
This price is for the car in stock form with the sport package wheels (18" 189's).

Last, but certainly not least are some pictures. Please excuse these photos as I will have new, much more detailed pictures of the exterior/interior this weekend. It has been raining nonstop for the past week in Wilmington, NC so I was unable to take new pics. I appologize, and will update this thread this weekend with more detailed pics. If you would like any specific pics taken please let me know and I would be more than happy to provide them for you.

Some interior shots...

Old 05-20-2009, 05:35 PM

Would you be interested in 08 Apex Blue S2000 CR w/ 1000 miles as TRADE plus some cash on my end?

I am located in just north of Atlanta

Let me know, thanks!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:43 PM

I also have the CLEAN title on hand as well...
Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are you coming back?
Old 05-20-2009, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by gawee77,May 20 2009, 08:35 PM
Would you be interested in 08 Apex Blue S2000 CR w/ 1000 miles as TRADE plus some cash on my end?

I am located in just north of Atlanta

Let me know, thanks!
Oh, damn, if your car was GPW I would be on the phone with you right now ironing out the details. Sorry, but unless it was an offer that I couldn't refuse Apex is just not the right color for me. Its a beautiful color, but just not what I'm really looking for.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by problem_child,May 20 2009, 09:05 PM
are you coming back?
Coming back?... I thought I never left.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by XclusiveAutosports,May 20 2009, 07:00 PM
Oh, damn, if your car was GPW I would be on the phone with you right now ironing out the details. Sorry, but unless it was an offer that I couldn't refuse Apex is just not the right color for me. Its a beautiful color, but just not what I'm really looking for.
That's cool, good luck with sale!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:56 PM

Was your car shipped with an oil cooler? Its my understanding that the first round of these cars produced didn't have oil coolers.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by gawee77,May 20 2009, 10:35 PM
That's cool, good luck with sale!
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by donnatronious,May 20 2009, 11:56 PM
Was your car shipped with an oil cooler? Its my understanding that the first round of these cars produced didn't have oil coolers.
Good question... yes, the car was shipped with an oil cooler from the factory. I believe it was the very early build cars with automatic transmissions that didn't have them.

Quick Reply: FS: '07 TiAg 335i Coupe 6MT - NC