Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS:(MD)2000 S2000 SIlverstone/red 119k

Old 02-16-2012, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:(MD)2000 S2000 SIlverstone/red 119k

Hey guys, looking to sell my s2k and get something new. I bought this car about 8 months ago, and have decided its not for me. Think i wanna get back into an evo. Some info on the car:

Its a silverstone on red. The interior is in GREAT shape, very clean, seats are in good shape for their age. Door panels are in good shape, dash is clean, nothing broken. Has an Alpine headunit(brand new, with pandora and bluetooth) and Infinity Kapa door speakers. They sound GREAT.

For the exterior, also in good shape. A BRAND NEW TOP. Glass window upgrade, beautiful looking top. It has an ap2 front bumper...it does have a crack in the bottom where my mom tapped a curb when she was driving it(i was furious!) It could be covered by a lip, without a problem. When she tapped it, it also caused a few spider cracks in the paint...a respray and lip and it would look BRAND new. Not costly at all. There is a dent infront of the driver side wheel...its about 3 inches long, and really not that big of a deal. It would be the first i would have fixed, to avoid rust as it did crack the paint, but would be cheap to fix as well.

The motor, is STRONG. Just ran a compression test, all came back perfect. The motor has ARP head studs installed, as well as a competition stage 4 clutch on it. It has a stock intake, with a stock header, and megan 3 inch single exit exhaust. It sounds great, and has the single exhaust cap on it to complete the look. The motor runs very strong, idles perfect, and purrs all the time. No hiccups at all. Also has an inline pro oil filter relocation that i left on for ease of everything. All drivetrain fluids were changed within the past 500 miles. Trans, rear, as well as motor. All fresh and ready to go.

The car was previously a turbo car that i took back to stock. The motor is very good, with no issues at all. You would never know the car was turbo at all, its a strong running car. The oil drain in the pan is still there, but blocked off. This was the safest, and easiest way to take care of it. If you ever wanna turbo it again, its thats easy. If you dont, no worries. No leaks, or any issues.

The engine bay...Its mildly wiretucked. Done by a professional and experienced mechanic. All fuse boxes and EPS are in the fenders, as well as wires tucked in there. EVERYTHING WORKS. NEVER had an issue of any kind. Battery is relocated to the trunk, with a battery box. Everything is done very clean. The wire harness is reloomed, and hidden under the intake manifold as much as possible. The bay is VERY VERY clean.

Overall its a really good car. It runs good, transmission shifts smooth with no grinds. Tires have good tread, brakes have good life, OEM suspension has no creaks or any issues.

The bad:
Crack in front bumper(mentioned)
Dent infront of passenger rear tire(mentioned)
No AC. It was removed when it was turbo. Its a convertible...put the top down!
No airpump. Who needs it anyways?!

Asking 9k obo. Its a really good car for that price. The top is a 1200 dollar value alone. It doesnt leak, and looks great. I will post some pics tommorow. Dont be afraid to come take a look! Any questions PM me, or text/call. 443 299 9701

Thanks!
Alex
Old 02-16-2012, 07:46 PM

Pics....?
Old 02-18-2012, 08:47 AM

Car is dirty, its been raining and snowing here. Also, i have carpet mats, they just wernt in because of the weather.

Old 02-18-2012, 04:38 PM

How many miles currently?
Old 02-19-2012, 06:39 AM

119,5xx I drive it 2 miles a day, shouldnt change much.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:52 PM

Lots of views...lets get it sold!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:54 PM

Noone wants a nice s2k?! $8700 come get it!
Old 02-28-2012, 02:44 PM

8500..someone buy it!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:45 PM

WHo wants it...seriously make an offer. I want a new car.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 PM

REALLY?! no one wants a good cheap S2k?!?! Make an offer!

Quick Reply: FS:(MD)2000 S2000 SIlverstone/red 119k