Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

My 01 Turbo S2000 F/S

Old 04-05-2007, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 01 Turbo S2000 F/S

My 2001 Red Custom Turbo S2k is up for sale at a local dealership in PA where I work. It is my car but I am selling through the dealership. For all specs check the car out at http://stradacars.com/inventoryDetail.asp?Stock=0452C or call me at 215-638-3600 ext.205 Shawn. This is not to promote the dealership but to make all aware of my vehicle that I am selling as I am employed by the dealership.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Former Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GUESTS, i.e., non-paying users, can only post their own S2000's for sale. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

MEMBERS may sell whatever car they want as long as it belongs to them and not someone else.

If you're a guest and want to sell your BMW, Vette, Evo, truck, bike, etc., try the forums for those vehicles.

1. There are to be NO third-party for sale threads. You may only sell your own property.

2. When making a For Sale post, please include the following information:

Name:
Description:
Price plus OBO is acceptable but no listings without an asking price.
Pictures are very helpful to your buyers.
Do not be lazy and paste a link from another webpage, such as ebay or copy and paste from another ad. Such postings will be removed.
Enter your Location in the topic description line or in your title. This is a great selling tool.

Be clear and to the point, This format is to help you sell your items and to help the buyers with their decision to purchase.

3. You must post a price, no "testing the waters" or "gauging interest" and no PM for offer threads will be permitted. You have made the decision to sell so you must state an asking price.

4. Do not spam your parts in other people's for sale threads. If you have something to sell, start your own thread.

Do not post multiple threads for the same item

Our goal is to keep the ads clean and we would prefer no bumping of threads and no nonsense posting.

If you are unsure of the rules you can pm your forum moderator for clarification