Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

MY00 Berlina Black TURBO! 338 WHP @ 7.5 psi

Old 11-06-2006, 07:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default MY00 Berlina Black TURBO! 338 WHP @ 7.5 psi

I am thinking of selling my my berlina black 2000 S2000. Car has 38k on the odometer. I am looking to get $23,000 OBO. I paid 19,000 for the car a year ago and have put over $10,000 into it in parts and labor. There is $1,400 in stereo equipment I am also thinking of including. In total I am into the car about $30,400. Its alot of money but like anyone will tell you, when you want to go turbo, get ready to empty your wallet. My lose is your gain. I think I am the second owner of the car, and have owned it for almost two years now. The car is kept in a heated garage were it is babied babied babied. Oil is mobil 1 changed with oem filter every 2500 miles. Car has a V1 lovefab turbo kit that has given me ZERO PROBLEMS from day one. Everyone I give a ride to comments how the car drives and feels like stock till I get on the boost. I have never run higher than 8 psi and I run Very conservitive timing. I installed a Cosmetic 2mm gasket not to turn up the boost but for the soul purpose of reliability and less engine strain. My main goal in this build was building the car to be as reliable as a stock honda S2000. I would argue this could be one of the most hastle free turbo S2k's out there. Anyone could own this car and not have to do a thing to it. Just change the oil and other fluids and follow the maintenece schedual. Anyone that knows me knows that I baby the heck out of the car. Car lives in a heated garage and is stored for winters at a comfortable 62 degrees. Vehicle is started, warmed up and shut off once every two weeks durring winter storage. When challenged to a race I will not go from a dig but only do a roll on as I don't want to be hard on anything. Anyway enough of that, this is whats been done:

AEM EMS 1052
Lovefab V1 Manifold
Lovefab V1 3" DP
Lovefab 3" Mid pipe
3" Exhaust Cut-out
2.5 inch polished intercooler piping
All T-bolt clamps on piping
Front mount Intercooler
Battery Relocation to the trunk
All stainless steel oil feed and return lines
4" aluminum intake pipe with 4" cone K&N filter
All silicon red intercooler couplers
Krank Vents
2mm Cosmetic Gasket
255 Walbro Fuel Pump
650 cc RC 12ohm injectors for S2000
RC injector clips
Modifry AEM Stock Temp sensor Controller
Oil pan taped and tig welded for turbo oil return
RFL Blow off Valve
Tial Wastegate re-routed back into DP
infinity Kappa 63.5i 6.5" speakers in the door
4" infinity Kappa 42.5ii speakers custom mounted behind seats
Tires: Fronts have only 6,000 miles, rears have 3,200 miles.

And more things that I can't think of right now.
I will upload some pictures now and take some more pictures later so check back for a update on all the pics. Please PM me or contact me at juniorrc2003@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks

J. R.

****UPDATE WITH PICS*****

Please let me know if you are looking for any more pics inparticular and I will get take those also.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:02 PM

OK I updated it with pics. I should probly add way more description but there is just so much to say. It would be really hard to appreciate the condition and engineering of the car without seeing it in person.

If I uploaded video's of the car would that help as well??

Anyway, let me know if you guys need more info or what I could tell you about it to make it more desirable.

J. R.
Old 11-08-2006, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

location?
Old 11-08-2006, 09:02 PM

Location is in Utah. I will arange shipment of car to anywhere in US.

J. R.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:09 PM

All PM's replied to. I will try and take the requested pics tomorrow.

Thanks

J. R.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:19 AM

bump for a sweeeet car
Old 11-10-2006, 06:28 AM

What happened to your HRE's
Old 11-11-2006, 08:58 PM

I sold the HRE's for $2,400.

It is hard enough to find a buyer for a turbo S2000. I don't even want to think about how hard it would be to find a buyer for a turbo S2000 with HRE's. I would be asking $25,400 if that were the case. I figured just sell the rims and then just ask $23,000 for the car. I believe there will be alot more buyers at that price. We will see though. Its tuff to swallow relizing that I will only see a 1/3 if not 1/4 of the money put into the car back. I relize the beauty when buying a car that someone else has already modded and put money into. Its the way to go! To do the mods yourself cost Coin, and its just so much easier to rape someone else out of there moded car. Look at me, I am taking it HARD! Its just the nature of the beast I geuss.

J. R.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:34 AM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Why don't you keep the car? Nice berlina.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by 00S2K01S4,Nov 12 2006, 08:34 AM
Why don't you keep the car? Nice berlina.
I am looking to do a couple of investments and will need the money. I would LOVE to keep the car. It is just incredible. There is a local Doctor in town that has a 03 S2000 and he took it on a spin today and was amazed at how smooth the car felt. I guess a colleague of his has a 01 Corvette Z06 and all he does it talk about how much power his corvette has. The car would have no problem dusting the vette. He is trying to convince his wife to let him Trade his 03 plus CASH for my car.

So you guys know I would have no problem doing this either. SAVE YOURSELF THE WALLET RAPING to try and replicate this car, and just trade me your car plus cash. Not only will you save yourself the 11 grand I spent before tuning, but you will save another 2 grand in taxes that way as well.

Basically if your interested let me know and we can work something. A Couple of people are also wanting to trade me there stock parts + Cash for my turbo set-up and then I will put the car back to stock, but I would rather see it go to a good home. While there are many turbo S2000 out there I personally believe there are few done right. I would like to see this one stay together, but if that is not realistic then I guess the cars fate will change.

Oh btw. All PM's replied to. Please let me know if you guys have any other questions. Thanks!

Quick Reply: MY00 Berlina Black TURBO! 338 WHP @ 7.5 psi