Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

TX 2001 Spa Yellow Honda S2000 *MINT*

Old 12-22-2015, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TX 2001 Spa Yellow Honda S2000 *MINT*

First Name: Ahsan Shaikh
Price: $20,500, OBO

My 2001 Spa Yellow Honda S2000 is up for sale and I'm giving S2KI users the first shot at it. It's an AP1 model that currently has 24,120 original miles on the odometer. The car is bone stock all the way through and I am the second owner. The first owner, a female executive in the Dallas area, drove the car less than 1,000 miles a year before selling it to Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, Texas. She kept it in the garage and only drove it when the sun was shining. I have since put about 10,000 miles on the car and kept up with each scheduled maintenance thereafter. As I said, the car has no modifications, it has never been mistreated, tracked, hit, bumped, spit on, or otherwise debased.

Here is the VIN: JHMAP11411T009022

The pictures you see below have been taken at different times and the odometer reading you see in that one picture is not accurate as of today. The 24,120 I mentioned above is what the car read this morning before I posted this. I'm not a photographer so forgive the bad pictures, but if you have any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to send you a picture individually.

The car drives perfectly, the convertible top works without any issues, and the car has no glaring concerns as of today. Here are some cons I can think of:

- rock chip on the front
- rear tires may need replacing within the next 5-7000 miles
- passenger side key hole has fallen inside the car door (no clue how this happened, or when, I discovered it two weeks ago. It's never used so I haven't really given it much thought)
- driver seat, on the left side, is tearing slightly from getting in and out of the vehicle. I understand this is a common occurrence.

This is an opportunity that doesn't come along very often and I understand the cars value better than most. I don't mind hearing your offers if they're lower so long as you can base it on something tangible. I've seen similar comps and nothing really compares to this model and this condition. I'm open to hearing you out, though.

Thanks everyone. Again, if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Old 12-27-2015, 12:49 PM

Bump.

Also, I'm not sure if the pictures are visible on the post so here's a link to the gallery:

http://postimg.org/gallery/11xy76qhm/
Old 02-22-2016, 09:02 PM

still for sale?