The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

Attn: Mom

Old 04-19-2023, 07:33 AM

Received 1,200 Likes on 925 Posts
Default Attn: Mom

So where are you and Skip with your moves? Are you in, settled, and OK with your new temporary apartment? No smoker smell? Is your new house under construction? When will it be finished? When is your projected move in date, or is it too early for that? When you're moved and settled Anne Marie and I will have to come and see it. We do some work in that area. We did a job in Winchester recently. A lot of new residential construction just to the west. Sorry for all the questions, but I've been really busy and haven't had time to follow the other Corner threads where you probably have been posting progress.

BTW, we had three great days at the Long Beach GP. Good weather and.we got to spend lots of time with all our friends that we only see three days a year, all of whom you've met..

Last edited by The Raptor; 04-19-2023 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-19-2023, 08:16 AM

Received 1,115 Likes on 993 Posts

And what dates is MomAQue being held?
The following users liked this post:
vtecmom (04-20-2023)
Old 04-20-2023, 08:07 AM

Received 1,656 Likes on 1,398 Posts

Originally Posted by The Raptor
So where are you and Skip with your moves? Are you in, settled, and OK with your new temporary apartment? No smoker smell? Is your new house under construction? When will it be finished? When is your projected move in date, or is it too early for that? When you're moved and settled Anne Marie and I will have to come and see it. We do some work in that area. We did a job in Winchester recently. A lot of new residential construction just to the west. Sorry for all the questions, but I've been really busy and haven't had time to follow the other Corner threads where you probably have been posting progress.

BTW, we had three great days at the Long Beach GP. Good weather and.we got to spend lots of time with all our friends that we only see three days a year, all of whom you've met..

1. Yes we are now settled into the 2nd Apt which is a Free Community, so far the Apt itself is great.... newer, appliances all work, C-6 even has a BBQ Grill just outside and down a bit from our place so he can use it when ever. Also have a Pool & Hot Tub available and same single car garage but this one has an entry right into the Apt & Yes NO smoker smell.
2 & 3 Yes the new house is under construction we went to see the slab they had poured 2 days ago, now the framing will start & looks like that goes fairly quickly from what we see of the other houses ahead of ours. As for the complete date yeah not positive but it did get pushed back from July to early Aug but ( exact date I think could change so not gonna say ) due to that we had a few weeks ago which I think delayed some slabs getting done.

4. Yeah we actually looked @ a Lennar community in Winchester but the surrounding area was a lil sketchy. Also French Valley was another area we considered but the complete dates were even farther out.

5. Of course we will have you both out once we are settled in If were up at Nick's sometime in between maybe we'll pop in & say hey
6. You've missed no mom a I've not been on here for almost a week just too busy doin stuffz

7. Yes I was happy to read # lurking of your 3 days of fun at the LBGP glad you two were there & saw the friends

8. I hope my answers cleared everything up for ya butt remember you do have my # & it still works so feel free to text or call when ever.

9. Nicks taking us to the Air Show at your old stomping grounds March AF Sat
https://socalairshow.com
so I will send a few 's
to AnneMarie

OH & my Dr wrote a letter to the previous Apt stating to them that the Second Hand Smoke situation was detrimental to my health which is a legit reason for our early breaking of our lease so they should NOT be charging us the $3K fee we dropped it off with the keys & garage door openers yesterday.
Sad situation and she actually said they are considering changing their policy there.

Last edited by vtecmom; 04-20-2023 at 08:19 AM.
Old 04-20-2023, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom
1. Yes we are now settled into the 2nd Apt which is a Free Community, so far the Apt itself is great.... newer, appliances all work, C-6 even has a BBQ Grill just outside and down a bit from our place so he can use it when ever. Also have a Pool & Hot Tub available and same single car garage but this one has an entry right into the Apt & Yes NO smoker smell.
2 & 3 Yes the new house is under construction we went to see the slab they had poured 2 days ago, now the framing will start & looks like that goes fairly quickly from what we see of the other houses ahead of ours. As for the complete date yeah not positive but it did get pushed back from July to early Aug but ( exact date I think could change so not gonna say ) due to that we had a few weeks ago which I think delayed some slabs getting done.

4. Yeah we actually looked @ a Lennar community in Winchester but the surrounding area was a lil sketchy. Also French Valley was another area we considered but the complete dates were even farther out.

5. Of course we will have you both out once we are settled in If were up at Nick's sometime in between maybe we'll pop in & say hey
6. You've missed no mom a I've not been on here for almost a week just too busy doin stuffz

7. Yes I was happy to read # lurking of your 3 days of fun at the LBGP glad you two were there & saw the friends

8. I hope my answers cleared everything up for ya butt remember you do have my # & it still works so feel free to text or call when ever.

so I will send a few 's
to AnneMarie
Glad everything is moving along and that you're temporarily settled. Have fun at the air show at my old stomping grounds. Take pics, especially F22s and F35s. Say hi to Skip and Nick.
vtecmom (04-20-2023)
Old 04-20-2023, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by zdave87
And what dates is MomAQue being held?
You're like a broken record, Dave Maybe they won't have room at their new place.
The following 2 users liked this post by The Raptor:
vtecmom (04-20-2023), zdave87 (04-20-2023)
Old 04-20-2023, 11:47 AM

Received 1,145 Likes on 1,066 Posts

Originally Posted by vtecmom

so I will send a few 's
to AnneMarie

OH & my Dr wrote a letter to the previous Apt stating to them that the Second Hand Smoke situation was detrimental to my health which is a legit reason for our early breaking of our lease so they should NOT be charging us the $3K fee we dropped it off with the keys & garage door openers yesterday.
Sad situation and she actually said they are considering changing their policy there.
That’s so good you won’t have to pay the fee. Obviously if you knew beforehand you wouldn’t have moved there. So much on your plate!!
vtecmom (04-20-2023)
Old 04-20-2023, 12:36 PM

You're like a broken record, Dave Maybe they won't have room at their new place.
Actually RB we won't be putting a pool in this yard although we did keep the Hot Tub & hope to be able to get it INTO the yard gates are very skinny & they had brought it in on its side but then getting it out was tuff as our 10 year old wooden gate had moved and wasn't quite wide enough so they had to remove the side panel. New ones are vinyl with cinder block sides so may have to have it craned over we'll see
but to dave's persistant ? I have NO idea if we'll have another s2kiBBQ or MomA Que the new home does have a bonus of not one but a few pools and many sport type additions soccer, Bball courts, Tennis courts, gym type room , rentable Party house butt knowing the 's I'm not sure I'd offer that up to them
Old 04-20-2023, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by shareall
That’s so good you won’t have to pay the fee. Obviously if you knew beforehand you wouldn’t have moved there. So much on your plate!!
Thanks LG well we certainly hope they don't try to charge us she said I would need the letter from my Dr and well we got it so

as for my plate... well you know when they asked " If I would like Fries with that? " I said sure!
Old 04-20-2023, 12:54 PM

Glad everything is moving along and that you're temporarily settled. Have fun at the air show at my old stomping grounds. Take pics, especially F22s and F35s. Say hi to Skip and Nick.
Thanks RB & yeah I'll say hey 4 ya

A few years ago I had C-6's Sis here visiting & I had run her over to Living Spaces near March and had no idea the show was going on.... those T Birds bUZZED over us on the 215 and scared the CRAP outta me they are crazy LOUD!

Last edited by vtecmom; 04-20-2023 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-20-2023, 01:36 PM

Received 1,115 Likes on 993 Posts

Quick Reply: Attn: Mom