The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!

Old 06-05-2011, 07:59 AM

Received 1,656 Likes on 1,398 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyCracker82
Just got home! Mom thanks for the picture frame and card!!!! We will def put a honeymoon pic in it! Its perfect

Welcome! Glad yur home safe
Old 06-05-2011, 10:55 AM

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by WestSideBilly
I was looking at Dreams on Tuesday as a possible friends vacation destination. Will be curious what you think of it (after the full week).
So I definitely had a blast at Dreams. The place is kid friendly but I was not bothered by them at all since the kids weren't really around at night, after say 9-10. Being only there with Kim we didn't really party hard at night but I was def drinking beer all day at the pool and beach however I was really only wasted one night which you can see the effects from above ^^ and that was because we met 2 cool couples who were also honeymooning and we were chugging beer like it was our job. The one chic was a cutie too so that helped

There was a large group of what we were thinking was French young adults who were party animals and were pretty much wasted all day and that's why I say that going down there with a group of friends would probably be a blast because the drinks were stiff as shit

Beautiful place. It was about a 5 min walk from the main building where some of the restaurants were down to where my building was which was right on the pool and almost by the beach. The only really air conditioned rooms were the actual hotel rooms which was great. There was2 other nice restaurants right by our building too which had steller food.

Have to say again that everything I had was great. They have a great buffet and the restaurants just knock it put of the park. I am happy to say that I did not eat as much as I did when I was on my cruise and I am a-ok with that.

So not to get to long winded here but the resort is about 45 mins from the airport and the van ride was all through the countryside but i loved that I got to see slot of the country than just the resort areas by the airport which you can tell is where a lot of the local $ is. Just past Dreams is the Excelllance resort and I golfed with a couple that was staying there and they had no complaints either. I went golfing at the Iberostar resort but got it all set up through a golf comp through the concierge and we booked an excursion out to Catalina island through the company that was affiliated with our travel agents. I loved the golf course and it was all I could drink beer .....had the course to myself too.

1st of May is the start of the "off season" down there. Weather was pretty good. Few little storms during the day would come and be gone in 10-20 mins.

So anyways had. Blast and would recommend it. I really would love to go to an all inclusive with my friends
Old 06-05-2011, 09:07 PM

so some pics attached! Kim and I in a few and then theres Kim and the California cutie. Me with a cigar in the pool. Cuttin the cake. View from our room out to the pool and the group of drunkard newly wed's....that was the wasted night...along with us 3 dudes with "just a few" bottles of in front of us
Attached Thumbnails CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn2030.jpg   CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn2027.jpg   CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn1973.jpg   CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn1937.jpg   CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn1886.jpg  

CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn1904.jpg   CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!-dscn1963.jpg  
Old 06-06-2011, 06:08 AM

Received 564 Likes on 507 Posts

Welcome back.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:19 AM

thanks man!

only smoked cigars down there, but I got caught up when I got home .....didn't take much
Old 06-06-2011, 07:58 AM

Received 1,145 Likes on 1,066 Posts

Congrats again man. Best wishes to you and Kim!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:30 AM

Received 1,656 Likes on 1,398 Posts

Yeah cute 's

looks like a wonderful time BK and eveyone looks so nice
Old 06-06-2011, 01:18 PM

Received 800 Likes on 711 Posts

Thanks for the writeup. For some reason I was thinking Dreams was adult only (something we had discussed as being preferred. The downside of adults only is that they tend to be 99% couples, which pretty much rules out me having any fun ). I guess that happens after reading 100 reviews of different resorts.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:48 AM

after what I saw down there I think the couple % would be less since I a few groups of younger folks that were def not couples, unless some were just f@#k buddies.

I'd love to try the Hard Rock resort down there but I think that's some $$$$.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats

Quick Reply: CONGRATS to Mr. & Mrs. BK!