The Corner House of Whores and Monkeys. Enter for Fun & Shenanigans! We're weird here. In the most awesome way possible.

The Ledification of Edward M. Focker

Old 03-20-2006, 05:56 AM

Received 1,112 Likes on 990 Posts

Old 04-06-2006, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay...I promised that I wouldn't rant in one spot and not in the other...so here's something from my blog... Basically I found out today that the powers that be are inserting rinky-dink stupid spam ads in the middle of my page...and so......you know....I gotta little "miffed"

The Revolution Will NOT be Advertised!

*First and foremost, sorry I haven't been writing as of late. I've been really busy with work and whatnot. That...and much to many people's apparent disappointment... I haven't had that much to complain about... well... okay... I have had some shit I could say if I had the right words to describe it...but honestly...I don't feel the need to change the names to protect the guilty... F-that in the ear. Exerting effort...in this case...equates to "caring"....which I don't...

This post is in regards to the delightful little focking pop-up advertisement I discovered the last time I looked at this page. What the hell is this about? Banners on the top and bottom?....Sure..... I can let that slide.... but in the middle of the page?! Go screw! I opened this page up...and scrolling down...I was greeted by a giant white square and a red dot labeled "The Fart Button".... I nearly did a spit-take with my coffee. I don't know who the asshats are that make the decisions for this little dog & pony show around here, but it sure as hell isn't me! If I wanted to hock bad f-ing jokes, prescription penis pills, or just generally useless shit, I'd be writing spam e-mails in bad English! Get bent!

Since now, on some level, I am going to have to deal with this new, annoying little money pit for the mindless occupying my personal space... Here is a list of shit I will NEVER do here...so when you SEE it pop up in that stupid square you'll know it wasn't me:

1) I will never tell you that you have won anything. Of most of the ads you see on Friendster or just about any other website you go to...these are my favorites. To me, this is absolute, incontestable proof that you can be a complete moron... and still successfully navigate Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, etc etc. Yes you stupid twits, I want to give you a fockin Xbox or an iPod for knowing how to click a goddamn mouse! I want to pay for you to spend a week in Cancun, Mexico because you know how to spell "google"! HEY! If you learn to type using only your thumbs maybe I'll buy you a CAR!....Jackasses...

2) I will never attempt to sell you prescription medication. The only excuse people like me have for wearing a lab coat is that we're trying to sneak into a hospital to hit on the nurses. I don't care about your hair loss, your weight gain, or your ability to keep your "dumbstick" upright. If you see that ad, and you buy those pills from ACME-MED-CO or whoeverthefock it is...and you end up with a prescription bottle full of tictacs... don't say I didn't warn you. And for the love of god if you DO get an erection that lasts for more than four hours..STICK IT IN SOMETHING! YOU'RE WASTING HIT!....Just don't TELL me about it!

3) I will never try and sell you fake/knock-off merchandise. I don't waste my time, scratching "Timex" off of watches to etch in "Rolex" and pawn them off to you. Get a clue. This kind of shit has a place.... It's called the street corner... While you're there, play The Shell Game and some Red Card... Throw some dice... The police will be by shortly to break up your fun. The people who buy this stuff baffle me. I'm pretty sure everyone around you will realize that YOU'RE NOT RICH when they see you wrangling change from your pocket in order to buy a 7-11 hotdog. .....You're an asshole.... Admission is the first step to recovery.... Move on with your life....

4) I will never advocate, support, or suggest online dating to you. Now I know...I know... A great number of people come around to Friendster and the like to meet someone special, and I know plenty of folks have successfully done it... I've just never met a single one of them in person...and it used to piss me off to no avail when anybody tried to play "matchmaker" for me...so why would I advocate it? Am I the only person here that thinks that the dude from eHarmony looks like a Muppet?... Like one of those old guys on the balcony during The Muppet Show? What difference does having,...oh... say....3,762 comparable "dimensions of compatability" make when so many people either are incapable of, or specifically choose to not fill those questionaires out honestly anyway? Gimme an f-in break.

I'm open to sponsorship...don't get me wrong... but until that day comes.... this little ad box can fock itself...*
Old 04-06-2006, 11:07 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

Ben Mom found you a new suitcase for your trip 2 BarneyCon
Old 04-06-2006, 11:14 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

This post space is for rent.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by vtecmom,Apr 6 2006, 02:07 PM
Ben Mom found you a new suitcase for your trip 2 BarneyCon
That is AWESOME....

missed ya mom
Old 04-06-2006, 11:28 AM

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

desirable location, under mikey, please call for price.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by mikes2k,Apr 6 2006, 02:14 PM
This post space is for rent.
God dammit!
Old 04-06-2006, 11:44 AM

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

Old 04-06-2006, 11:47 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Were s what the hell did you expect? Of course space is for rent!
Old 04-06-2006, 12:07 PM

Received 1,112 Likes on 990 Posts

:accordingly:

Quick Reply: The Ledification of Edward M. Focker