Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

Decided to sell my turbo kit

Old 12-03-2012, 11:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decided to sell my turbo kit

So my s2000 hasn't really been driven lately and i'm kinda scared to drive it to tell you the truth after blowing the motor up the first time and second time because of oil issues... so i'm going to sell the turbo kit off of it... it's basically a complete complete kit. i'm also planning on selling the s2000... i'm back in school and i need to focus on that before anything else and plus im kinda broke atm and after i sell the kit i plan on parting my s2000 out also... Since I had the whole motor rebuilt and everything else put back together i've put 180 miles on it lol...

KIT DETAILS
rev hard manifold
rev hard downpipe
Comp CT gt35r turbo
filter for the turbo with the piping that extend the filter out past the crossbar (i believe its 5 inches)
all oil lines
RC 650cc injectors
AEM EMS 1052 (has a tune on it from JK-tuning, but i'd recommend you getting your own)
AEM UEGO wideband
AEM TRU boost
Dual gauge pod
Blitz turbo timer
Turbo smart 38mm ultragate wastegate (7lbs spring is in it atm)
Vortech BOV (looks like a greddy)
intercooler piping (s2000 specific)
intercooler (forget the brand)
Oil filter relocation kit
Oil pan tapped and welded for oil return (will need yours unless you want to tap your own oil pan)
Walbro 255lph fuel pump (only has 180 miles on it, but i'd recommend getting a new one) (you can have it as long as you give me yours)

Kit made 290whp at 7lbs at 6k rpm of boost and kept cutting out because i had an issue with my fuel pump. As some of you may know my car sat for around 10 months and i guess the fuel pump went bad that was in the car... the car sat with barely any gas in it. They put a tune on it so i could drive it, but i never had the time to go back after i got my new fuel pump to get it retuned.I wanted to shoot for around 450 range, but i would have to have gotten new injectors so i was going to wait until i saved up for id1000s. Never got around to doing that and been too busy soo yeah... The manifold, downpipe, bov, wastegate, and turbo were used when i bought them and the user was from NY on s2ki and crashed his car so i bought the kit off of him. He made around 440 @ 11lbs if i remember correctly. Everything else was bought brand new.

anyways I'd like to get 3,000 + shipping + pp fees for everything or you can pick it up. I've spent a lot more money and time putting this kit together and could be someone's winter project. If your serious please let me know my number is 7176442144. If you have any questions feel free to ask

I'll try to post up pictures as soon as possible (possibly later today), but im cramming for finals atm so bare with me

I'm not really looking to part this kit out because it's either i keep it all or sell it and put my car back to stock... so please don't ask me to part the kit out. Thanks for looking
Old 12-04-2012, 05:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should also put it in the general classifieds to get more exposure if you haven't already.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:47 AM

Pm me about the part out "the car" when it happens i need a lot of parts for my project!!!! ohh and cash in hand!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:39 PM

i hate being in school.... i just want to be a big boy lol.... don do you still have ur s or just the frs now?

i'll let u know and it most likely wont happen til i sell the turbo kit
Old 12-05-2012, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by seoul2k
i hate being in school.... i just want to be a big boy lol.... don do you still have ur s or just the frs now?

i'll let u know and it most likely wont happen til i sell the turbo kit
Just the frs for now. Though I'm still drawn back to the S over the frs. I see myself getting another S in a couple of years. Heh.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:01 PM

yeah after i get rid of the S and my 350z i think i'll go ahead and buy a lexus hybrid, but i'll also get an ap2 this time and just use it for autocross.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:30 AM

Hmmmmmmmm.......post some pics
Old 12-11-2012, 05:47 AM

also interested in the car part out
Old 12-13-2012, 07:18 PM

Hey Aaron, hit me up if you're looking to part out the car. I making carbon fiber parts for my cars and i need spare parts to make the mould. So let me know thanks.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:46 PM

sorry guys i've been really busy with all this school bs...... it's not easy taking 18 400 level credits.... anyways i'll post up pics tomorrow morning when i get a chance... money is getting kind of tight since i stopped working...

Quick Reply: Decided to sell my turbo kit