Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

Charter Member of The Fontana Village Lazy River Crew

Old 09-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Community Organizer

Received 204 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Charter Member of The Fontana Village Lazy River Crew

Some of the Metro Crew talked me into joining them at the lazy river each at Fontana Village. This is the way to chill out after driving the area. Just relaxing in the water. So bring your swim wear or just jump in like the hondababe did. We will be having rubber ducky racing next spring. Each person interested will be required to bring their own ducky with there name on it. This will be a great drinking game.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bama Dave
Some of the Metro Crew talked me into joining them at the lazy river each at Fontana Village. This is the way to chill out after driving the area. Just relaxing in the water. So bring your swim wear or just jump in like the hondababe did. We will be having rubber ducky racing next spring. Each person interested will be required to bring their own ducky with there name on it. This will be a great drinking game.

I've already got my ducky picked out... You all are going to have a lot of drinking to do!

Old 09-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Habitforming
Originally Posted by Bama Dave' timestamp='1379352992' post='22780826

I've already got my ducky picked out... You all are going to have a lot of drinking to do!

This isn't the FCPD rubber ducky race. Just drifting the ducky around Lazy River. NO POWER
Old 09-16-2013, 10:19 AM

aww
Old 09-16-2013, 10:53 AM

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

I would totally be down for this, along with everyone else I'm sure, but the problem is that the pool/lazy river at Fontana doesn't open until mid- to late may
Old 09-16-2013, 06:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by funat9000rpm
Originally Posted by Bama Dave' timestamp='1379352992' post='22780826
I would totally be down for this, along with everyone else I'm sure, but the problem is that the pool/lazy river at Fontana doesn't open until mid- to late may
Just tell them we need it opened up earlier
Old 09-16-2013, 06:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's still pretty darn cold at Fontana most Aprils. Polar bear club?
Old 09-16-2013, 06:34 PM

only the rubber duckies need to do the swimming...
Old 09-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Habitforming
only the rubber duckies need to do the swimming...
Pretty sure that the rubber duckies will be up to the task at hand next April
Old 09-17-2013, 12:00 PM

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Pretty sure that the rubber duckies will be up to the task at hand next April
Why not just go down to the boat dock and have all of lake Fontana at your disposal?

Quick Reply: Charter Member of The Fontana Village Lazy River Crew