European S2000 Owners Covers: Austria, Belguim, Czech, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland.
Plus: Scandinavia and the Nordics. Covering: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, even Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands!

European floral delivery

Old 03-26-2005, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default European floral delivery

Background: about two years ago I bought a FAPA Unispider luggage carrier (www.fapa.it) so that my wife and I can take the S2000 on vacation to the beach. Women simply cannot pack all of their stuff for a ten day vacation in the trunk of the S2000. We could have driven our sedan but the S2000 is perfect for the beach.

Last year we moved to a new city and somehow lost several pieces to the Unispider. I could not find replacement parts on this continent, so I e-mailed FAPA and a lady there mailed me the parts at no charge! I offered to pay for the parts and the shipping but she would not accept my money.

Perhaps that is typical customer service in Europe but in the USA the company would have charged me lots of money to buy the parts. I am so grateful that I would like to send some flowers to this lady for being so helpful.

Of course, because she is Italian I am sure she is a beautiful woman that would love to receive some nice flowers!

Any advice? Thanks guys.

BTW if you need a luggage carrier for your S2000 I highly recommend the FAPA Unispider.
Old 03-26-2005, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think one of the Italian guy's overhere can definitly help you out

Although I am a woman we did go on a holiday 3 years ago with the S2000,.. and I packed everything we needed including some boardgames.. No problemo at all!!

An other tip we just heard this afternoon.. if you need to pack a lot for a trip you can use also the Vacum bags,.. they sell them via TellSell I believe.. you can pack loads of cloths and will take very less space!!
Old 03-26-2005, 08:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi All,

I have the Fapa as well, as evidently I pack like a woman Nah, I had to use it to carry a tent and sleeping bags along with two persons worth of clothes and stuff, pots and pans etc.

It's not the best looking piece out there, but it works really well!!

As for the flowers you can try to use This Dutch Site I have used them to deliver flowers in Japan recently and it was a surprisingly good and smooth transaction; no problems whatsoever! I believe although based in the Netherlands, also foreigners can use it, as long as you pay

Take care,

Siepel
Old 03-30-2005, 12:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The rear carrier is a nice sollution but it ruins the look of the S. But still is very practical!