Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

A good cause!

Old 05-17-2005, 03:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking A good cause!

Hi Everyone! My next door neighbor is putting on a Camp 4 Champs football camp in Brandon. He was wondering if we'd like to bring out our cars and show these kids what you can HAVE when you study hard and stay in school. I know we are ALL proud of our cars and love to show them off. There's a bonus to this... Ryan Neece and Jermaine Phillips of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to be there... Great photo op and also get some autographs.

Date: Saturday July 23rd
Time: 9:30 - 4:30
Place: J.C. Handly Park (Brandon Broncos Field) -- directions supplied if needed

Again, this is for a GOOD cause and since we haven't had any kind of formal meet in a very long time I was hoping we'd have a HUGE showing...

Let me know as soon as possible........

OH! Yes, I just about forgot .. June something I will be having the FIRST pool party of the summer. Haven't locked down a date but definitely sometime in June. Keep checking for that.... It should be a GREAT time.

Even though we lost Tidal I hope to see ALL the regulars and even new faces at the event... it's always a great time!

Later.....

Q

************************ UPDATE ***********************

Guys/Gals........

The venue for this event has changed.... It's NOW going to be at Brandon Ale House on Highway 60 in brandon. The date and time will remain the same though. The GREAT part is now there is going to be FREE FOOD !!! yes I said FREEEEEEEE FOOD... I know I know not as good as FREE BEER or FREE other things but it's not a bad deal.... How about a show of support!!! C'mon guys it's for the kids.... and the BIG kids in all of us that we get to SHOW OFF our cars

Roll Call:

Quarters
Primo Gen
Devious
Scorpion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's sad... lets make that LIST GROW !!!!! Where are all those POOL PARTY regulars???

Q
Old 05-17-2005, 04:27 AM

I would love the opportunity. Education is an important subject in our house (melissa is a teacher) and i think it is a great idea.

I think I will finally have some free time this summer to finally make these pool parties I keep hearing about.

Bump this thread often and start a roll call. keep us updated

Sounds like fun
Old 05-17-2005, 04:58 AM

Sounds good. I will see if I can get off. Unfortunately I am fly every weekend in June except the first one.

Let me know what weekend you pick.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:25 AM

I'll be underwater in the Keys that weekend but I don't have an S (2000) anymore anyways. I remember back in the day he tried to organize this, glad it finally worked out. Oh and Quarters, I was driving right behind you guys through St. Pete and across the Skyway last Friday. I was in the black Expedition.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Pop^Top,May 17 2005, 11:25 AM
I'll be underwater in the Keys that weekend but I don't have an S (2000) anymore anyways. I remember back in the day he tried to organize this, glad it finally worked out. Oh and Quarters, I was driving right behind you guys through St. Pete and across the Skyway last Friday. I was in the black Expedition.
Really man?? COOL .. You must've been going pretty fast because I was trying to GTFO of St. Pete as quickly as possible... I drove to Lauderdale that night.. Great night for a drive...

It's alright man you don't need your 'S' to party with us!! You are always welcome at my crib ... Still haven't set a date for the PP in June, but I'm thinking around the 11th, or 18th... Perhaps our compadres can give us an idea on WHICH weekend would be better....

Talk to you later...

Q
Old 06-02-2005, 06:07 PM

Hope you will get a big turn out like we would have had last year.

Also, looking forward to some nice pool party shots. You know I'd kick all your butts in volleyball.

Old 06-02-2005, 07:39 PM

Too sad! sucking a nipple on a COKE.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:28 AM

I think the 18th would be better for me. There, the thread is back on topic.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:40 AM

<------ +1 on the 18th

i think that would be the better weekend
Old 06-08-2005, 09:03 AM

Sorry guys.... Party has been scrapped until further notice.... I have too much going on right now....

On a more important note I haven't heard from any one except Primo regarding the "Camp 4 Champs" meet that this thread originally was started for. C'mon guys lets commit to this and help the kids!!!!!

Talk to you soon............

Q

Quick Reply: A good cause!