Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

Stage6 S2k Dyno Day

Old 02-11-2007, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I could have been there. I need some tweeking on my tune before I change the turbo setup. The new turbo is at my UPS store. Can't wait!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 10:09 AM

I hate it when I find out about these things the day after... and I'm about 10-15 minutes away from Stage 6...when's the next one???
Old 02-11-2007, 11:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff - I'm sure Stage 6 would love to visit with you. Call them the next time you know you can make it up. Ricky usually answers the phone but anyone can help you. Mase is the guy you want to visit with on the tune. Once you have that set let us know and maybe we can get a few guys to come over and make a day of it, an afternoon, whatever works.

03 - no plans yet on the next one. We'll see how responsive Stage 6 after all of the s2k no shows. I'm sure we can pull something together but don't hesitate to call them or stop by to check them out. Tell them Shay and Charles sent you.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by nvrquit4,Feb 11 2007, 03:23 PM
Jeff - I'm sure Stage 6 would love to visit with you. Call them the next time you know you can make it up. Ricky usually answers the phone but anyone can help you. Mase is the guy you want to visit with on the tune. Once you have that set let us know and maybe we can get a few guys to come over and make a day of it, an afternoon, whatever works.

03 - no plans yet on the next one. We'll see how responsive Stage 6 after all of the s2k no shows. I'm sure we can pull something together but don't hesitate to call them or stop by to check them out. Tell them Shay and Charles sent you.
Thanks, I'm sorry you didn't have a good showing.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:29 PM

cool.

well since im going to be the guilty party here and assume some of this crap talking is about me and heres whats up...

sometimes...(i know its surprising) but there are things happening in peoples lives that are more important than s2ki. SHOCKING I KNOW.

also, if you want to thank someone for me not showing up, thank this crappy site that would not load all day and anyones computer. yep, nadia does have everyones numbers, IN A PHONE THATS IN 100 PIECES NOW. whatever though.

if yall want to have the meet on the 17th at my house awesome. ill still host. if not, just as cool.

this whiney ass stuff after the meets, cause people have been going through some odd stuff in there lives, is the exact reason i don't talk to this community
This was the third time!
Old 02-11-2007, 12:37 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jcarlton,Feb 11 2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks, I'm sorry you didn't have a good showing.
No worries. You kept us in the loop and so did a couple others. Stage 6, and in particular Mase, are in high demand and deservedly so. We'll make it up to them. I have several non-s2k guys that want to take their rides over there now. The Noble that's featured on their home page sitting on the Dyno is actually a friend of my neighbor's. Turns up the guy with the Ford GT TT and I went to Jacksonville University at the same time. We don't know eachother but all the same...small world. Give them a shot when you can get to Jax and seriously we'll try and pull a mini-meet together when you do. I'd like you to look at my rotors anyway.

Robert (negcamber) is very much in tune with the autocross world and a long-timer s2k owner. Heck, he remembers me when I used to actually be active in setting monthly meets! Me, I'm just a wanna be tracker slash shiny bling bling car guy that's had the S for over 6 years. Charles (Slo S2k) is a devoted car guy no matter what he's driving at the time. Between the few of us we can throw together just about anything when the crowd is serious.

Name your date and arrange the Mase with Stage 6 and we'll make it an event. Your car is something special. It makes my paint job/detail work look like a dirty diaper and honestly that's saying something in my book. I think you have my cell but if not PM me and I'll get it to you. Let us know.

James (jesusphish) - you're good people buddy now go eat something. I'm sure you're hungry even if you just ate.

And now some pics from the day including the Ford GT TT.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:58 PM

James (jesusphish) - you're good people buddy now go eat something. I'm sure you're hungry even if you just ate.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:57 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 02-11-2007, 08:21 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

After my 05 trany is in I will make a drive up there to say hi and check the place out
Jeff when your ready maybe we can take a ride together for a little dyno time
Old 02-12-2007, 07:54 AM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Big thanks to Stage 6 and Mase. I learned so much just from sitting there and getting in the way.

I was dissappointed with my dyno pull, thinking it would make more power, but ended up with 189.6 RWHP.

Mods: K&N FIPK, Berk TP and Mugen dual. Getting 60K service performed and then headed back to the dyno to see what, if anything changes.

Oh, well, better go turbo...

Thanks for setting this up BTW and good to meet new faces.

Quick Reply: Stage6 S2k Dyno Day