Florida S2000 Owners Florida S2000 Enthusiasts

SuperMeet?

Old 03-20-2015, 08:38 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default SuperMeet?

So what happened to the SuperMeet? when was the last one?
Old 03-20-2015, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by c_me_go
So what happened to the SuperMeet? when was the last one?
2 years ago
Old 03-21-2015, 04:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I would love to organize one and work with the other Community organizers of Florida. The last few attempts failed. We planned a great time at the Don Garlitz car museum in Ocala. Unfortunately a good portion of people didn't want to pay and wanted to come hang out for free. That didn't work and it takes a lot of planning to do something worth while. I'm planning on organizing a BBQ here in Tampa Bay after the Dragon event. I would love another supermeet
Old 03-21-2015, 08:16 AM

I haven't been to a supermeet in many years, is there any way we can get one going?
Old 03-21-2015, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Blacknot
I would love to organize one and work with the other Community organizers of Florida. The last few attempts failed. We planned a great time at the Don Garlitz car museum in Ocala. Unfortunately a good portion of people didn't want to pay and wanted to come hang out for free. That didn't work and it takes a lot of planning to do something worth while. I'm planning on organizing a BBQ here in Tampa Bay after the Dragon event. I would love another supermeet
So you think you can take the lead on this? I will help as much as I can with my local CO. I miss having a supermeet and think we are over due for one
Old 03-21-2015, 02:59 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

We are overdue for a supermeet.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-22-2015, 03:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We should get all 4 of the cos together and try and organize a event every year at a different location in each city.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dc50818
We should get all 4 of the cos together and try and organize a event every year at a different location in each city.
Great idea. Half of the fun is taking a road trip
Old 03-22-2015, 04:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dc50818' timestamp='1427022981' post='23549954
Great idea. Half of the fun is taking a road trip
....especially when you can scare up the helicopters out looking for us

Quick Reply: SuperMeet?