Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 95' turbo integra (updated with new price)

Old 10-28-2010, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 95' turbo integra (updated with new price)

I'm asking a price of about $13,000 or best offer on the car. I really don't want to part with the car but if the money is right I'll let her go.
I haven't driven the car much in the past year and a half since moving into my new home. Most people know how much money and time it usually takes to build a car and to build it right. It was a year and a half building process. Just the parts listed above is about $15000 brand new and that doesn't include the car. I've had the car running for 3 years no problem except for an alternator which was replaced and then a distributor.
In 3 years I've only put a little over 9000 miles on it. Its make 660whp and 405wtq at 28 pounds on race gas when I had the Fullrace GT3567R on it. It now has the Precision GT3582R on it which is still capable of 650+whp. The other turbo was just too laggy for me on the streets. It was the first 600+ whp front wheel drive car in Jacksonville, FL. 3 years ago. LOL.

You can check out Stage6motorsports.com and my car is on their website and gives you a little bit more specs. Click on project cars and then Acura Integra GSR turbo on the left hand side. The only thing they got wrong on my specs were the rods. I have pauter rods and they put crower rods on their site. I may have missed a few small things but if you have any questions shoot me an email..well shoot my friend an email. I've been real busy with work and just don't really have time to posts on forums so my friend is doing it for me. I don't even really have time to enjoy the car so I'd like someone to.

PM me or email at FLIPNRR@yahoo.com / laurence.sangalang@wellsfargo.com

Pauter rods
83mm cp pistons
Edelbrock victor x intake manifold
Tial 44mm wastegate
Tial 50mm bov
Precision GT35R T3.82 backhousing
Precision 1000cc injectors
Fjo injector driver box
Full race ramhorn ac manifold
825hp Precision Intercooler
ATI Damper
PLX M300 Wideband - Needs a new sensor. Cost is 65 bucks

The headwork was done by portflow, port and polish, 3 angle valve job.
Supertech valvetrain - valves, dual titanium springs, retainers. Check out Laskeyracing.com and go to their headwork page and I got the top of the line headwork job listed on their site. Mike Laskey can vouch also.

Dss 5.9 axles
Hondata s300 with boost by gear
3 inch thermal exhaust
Gsr transmission with quaife LSD
Clutch is a Competition Clutch twin disc - it was just rebuilt approximately 600 miles ago.
Defi BF gauges - oil pressure, fuel pressure, boost ,Edelbrock fuel rail, Holley fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 255lph, Msd 6a and blaster coil, Msd cap with external coil, CTR cams, Aem cam gears, Oem oil pump, Competition clutch twin disc

16 inch rota gt3
Extended studs in the front for slicks
Greddy turbo timer
JDM metal front end.
2007 Acura MDX pearl white paint job
JDM OEM lip Kit for the front, OEM lip kit for the sides and rear.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love DC's..
my neck... ouch.. lol
Old 10-28-2010, 08:17 PM

oops sorry about the pictures being sideways....going to change it as soon as i get a better quality shots.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:34 AM

Dam, you selling it? I can vouch for this car, it moves! And well built also. Good luck man.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Good looking car
Old 11-02-2010, 12:32 PM

@ gettin it and spectacle thanks guys!...just updated with more better pictures.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:01 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice car. I had a fully built Civic with 703whp that took me a year to sell for 10k. I had 30+K into it and time slips in the low 10's. Your car is well worth the price but these days people are cheap. LOL GLWS
Old 11-02-2010, 05:59 PM

thanks blacknot...that's very low price for that civic but yeah the market is not really good nowadays i've even posted my bike here not to long ago with a really cheap price and it went even lower were i changed my mind and just kept it.

this car has spend more time in the shop and in the garage than on the streets or track since i got it and its just not practical anymore that's why i'm selling it.

so far i haven't got any offers yet but if the price is not really in the ridiculous range i'll prolly just bite the bullet and sell it.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:28 AM

You might have better luck parting it out. Not completly in parts. Like shell setup, motor setup, turbo kit.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Blacknot,Nov 2 2010, 05:01 PM
Very nice car. I had a fully built Civic with 703whp that took me a year to sell for 10k. I had 30+K into it and time slips in the low 10's. Your car is well worth the price but these days people are cheap. LOL GLWS
same here 2000 si built 600hp+, got a street bike and 4k cash. its very hard to get even half of the money invested in cars like these. with that being said im doing the same to my s2k now it happens. GLWS

Quick Reply: FS: 95' turbo integra (updated with new price)