Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: HKS Hi-Power Dual Exhaust, ARC Goodies, VIS vented hood, and much much more...

Old 05-07-2013, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: HKS Hi-Power Dual Exhaust, ARC Goodies, VIS vented hood, and much much more...

Hey everyone! I wanted to do a quick intro before I start posting items. My name is JR. I've been on S2KI for a few years but never did much posting (only when I was interested in buying something). I recently graduated from graduate school and will be moving to Arizona in less than a week. I’m sorry I never got to meet other fellow S2000 owners. I already sold my S2K in preparation for the move and now I need to sell a few parts. These parts need to be sold by the end of this upcoming weekend. I'll be leaving for Arizona Monday morning. Also, this is for PICK UP ONLY. Unfortunately I do not have the time to package and ship items at the moment, as I have only a week left to get ready for my move. I am locatd in Jacksonville, near the University of North Florida. Here are the parts that I have for sale:

HKS Hi-Power Dual Exhaust: $450 SOLD

Description: It has some signs of use but still in good condition. I bought it from another S2KI member who had it for a number of years, and then I had it on mine for a number of years. I've owned 2 other exhaust systems. This is by far the best sounding one I have owned in my opinion.

One of a Kind Fully Polished ARC Intake and Chamber: $600

Description: I originally purchased the 2 pieces separately and it didn't include the green intake hosing. That was fine with me because I didn't like the green hosing, so I replaced them with black hosing. Additionally, I created my own filter replacement (the original red ARC filter is also included). I custom fitted a black filter onto the induction box. Additionally, a Purolator air filter was placed beneath the black filter for added air filtration. I then created an ARC logo stencil and imprinted the ARC logo onto the black filter. The induction box was also fully polished to a chrome finish (I always disliked that it originally wasn't a chrome finish to match the intake chamber). So now the whole system is a chrome finish. The ARC sticker on the intake chamber was replaced with a black one (the original sticker was messed up anyways). There are also a few scuffs and a small ding on the intake chamber from storing it away. I never got to install this intake to test the fitment of the hoses. I am not sure if I needed an intake hose reducer to fit it onto the throttle body.

Stainless Steel ARC Cooling Plate: $200

Description: Brand new. Has never been opened. It says it is for an AP1, so not sure if it is compatible with AP2. The pictures also don't look like it, but it is indeed stainless steel with a chrome like finish.

AP1 Polished Valve Cover: $125

Description: I polished everything except along the center because it would be covered by the spark plug cover. I never got to install this.

VIS Primered Vented Carbon Fiber Hood: $150

Description: I bought this used. I was getting it prepped and primered for paint because the clear coat was faded pretty badly. I never got to use it so I cannot verify fitment.

Megan Racing Driveshaft Spacers: $90

Description: Brand new. Never been used. I was lowered quite a bit and bought these in case I needed them. Ended up not needing them.

eBay X/Cross Strut Bar: $75

Description: Originally bought this for around $120. Now you can get them for $100. So I'm letting it go for $75.

Stock OEM Suspension: $50

Description: This came off my 2000 AP1 and has roughly 95,000 miles.

Muteki Chrome Closed Ended Tuner Lugs: $45

Description: Brand new in the box. Has never been opened. These were meant to be used on stock wheels.

Rick's Tam Voodoo Countersunk Shift Knob: $35

Description: Shift knob has a few minor scuffs.

S2000 CR Radio Door: $30 SOLD

Description: Brand new. Has never been installed.

OEM Berlina Black Side Strakes: $100 SOLD

Description: These are OEM, not replicas. However, these do not include any hardware. The guy I bought them from didn't have it. I didn't want to drill a hole into the body anyways, so I used double sided tape. It held up just fine for years. Also, the previous owner must've filled in the hole where the screw held the side strake to the body. He also must've repainted the side strakes. The paint job isn't too bad, but you would never notice the imperfections anyways when installed (I never noticed when they were installed on my Berlina).

Carbon Fiber Replica OEM AP2 Lip: $20

Description: This was snapped in to 3 pieces. Only selling it for $20. Definitely not what I originally paid for it. Maybe someone would want to piece this back together and sticker bomb it. LOL.

Like I mentioned earlier in the post, these items are only for sale until the end of the weekend. These items are for PICK UP only (which gives those who live in Jacksonville an advantage). I can help deliver larger items, like the hood and the exhaust system, as long as you are not too far away. I live relatively close to UNF. I really hate to get rid of these items, especially my ARC items and the stuff I spent a lot of time and money polishing. I didn't even get to use over 75% of these items. Everything is being sold for less than what I paid, including the brand new items. My loss is your gain.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:39 AM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Dibs on side strakes. I will pm you my number.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:33 AM

Just my luck. If there is any way to get that cooling plate to me, consider it sold.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:18 AM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by FFP*Mike
Just my luck. If there is any way to get that cooling plate to me, consider it sold.
Where are you located?

For anyone along 95- I am going to Ft. Lauderdale on Friday, so if you can arrange payment with ADOBOnRICE, I can bring it down with me.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:06 AM

I want those spacers but im not in jacksonville right now!!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:28 AM

If the strakes fall through ill take them 813 507 1196 cash on hand
Old 05-08-2013, 08:31 AM

Side strakes pending to dc2-2-ap1
Old 05-08-2013, 09:44 AM

I want the door, pm'ed you.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:14 AM

CR radio door pending to "gettin it"
Old 05-08-2013, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by dc2-2-ap1
Originally Posted by FFP*Mike' timestamp='1368012831' post='22527500
Where are you located?

For anyone along 95- I am going to Ft. Lauderdale on Friday, so if you can arrange payment with ADOBOnRICE, I can bring it down with me.
Kendall, I just don't know what day I can make it up to ft lauderdale.