Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Unsold

PuddyMod list of available products

Old 05-31-2018, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S2KPUDDYDAD
[left]

Hi, please PM here for information
Brand new user of this forum I cannot PM. Just blown my differential on my AP1 and looking for a better replacement, my search led to this tread. I am firstly wondering if you are still building differentials for S2000 and if so I would like a chat with you sir.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:44 PM

Hello I just blew my diff on my supercharged ap1 and would like a puddymod diff. Please let me know if you have one available.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was not able to pm you but I sent you an email.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:27 PM

Right now I still have a stock AP2 diff on my car but I will like to upgrade to a puddymod diff very soon.
Old 01-26-2019, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by alexchannell
Can you go into more detail on what makes the diff so much stronger (60ksi to 200ksi is a huge increase, and how did you quantify these numbers, FEA, test to failure on a torque rig)? I haven't seen much to prove this and it makes me hesitant to spend the money. Seems the stage 1.5 would be just as strong as stage 4.
I have seen the bearing caps upgraded, obviously this will help some, and supposedly the crush ring.
12.9 bolts will only help on the bearing caps as that is where they deform (although stock probably deform due to the bearing cap being too weak).

Besides the caps I don't see much gain in strength.
Cryo components, while this increases strength of individual parts, the issue with gears breaking is typically due to housing flex.
Phosphate coating: I am unaware of any advantage to this?
Polishing: no extra strength.
Painting: no extra strength.
You do mention a reinforced housing, I'm guessing this is the big one but I haven't seen any reinforcements in the pictures here, have I missed them?
Originally Posted by S2KPUDDYDAD
The tool steel used for the reinforced cap is rated at the level. Please PM any other questions you may have so I may answer for the needs you may have
Alexchannel brings up good and valuable questions that I too would like some more in-depth answers to, not to sound redundant in asking but I quoted his inquiries only to show you answered just one of his questions. Can you publicly answer them as opposed to sending individual PM’s...I’m sure many potential customers like myself would like to know.

Also, has your pricing on the staged diffs gone up from years ago?? Seems like they have substantially increased
Old 03-10-2019, 06:43 PM

Hi, new user here can't pm. Looking for a 3.63 rear.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:30 AM

Received 71 Likes on 57 Posts

Do they have like a real web site with pics ect take paypal ect? Looking for more information on this products
Let me know
Old 04-25-2019, 07:04 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Quad-Damage
Do they have like a real web site with pics ect take paypal ect? Looking for more information on this products
Let me know
They is he. He has this thread. Many questions have been answered within these pages. Pictures were working and may need to be updated, even so all your questions can be answered here by customers that have purchased and even by him/himself
Old 05-10-2019, 11:16 PM

Default Need input

I am not really sure what it is exactly I should do with my 01 S. She's clean, stock, and at almost 110k miles. The car needs something just dont know if its a diff... I thought i saw somewhere that you were located in Brooksville Fl. If this is true, would a meetup be possible? I know you must have a busy schedule, but I thought perhaps i could chew the fat with a skilled person with much knowledge to offer such as yourself. The S is unlike anything I've ever worked on or even driven for that matter. If you could please contact me and maybe have a look, I feel I have much to gain from the experience. Thanks for reading lol
Old 06-02-2019, 06:51 PM

looking to purchase a upgraded diff to hold 500 to the wheels, please point me in the right direction, I blew up 2 rear ends already after about 20 launches. I tried sending a pm but it wouldn't let me -_-

Quick Reply: PuddyMod list of available products