Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Sold

FOR SALE or TRADE

Old 09-13-2010, 06:53 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PrimoGen,Sep 13 2010, 04:46 AM
Danny i got to respect your estimation on the value of your car.....money and time-wise, you have way more than your asking price invested in the car....

the fact you are not over-valuing your car says a ton about you and your outlook at the sale.... It is refreshing to see a realistic approach to the sell of a well polished but highly moddified car.

I wish I had something you were looking for because i would JUMP at the chance of having that car....

Good luck with the sell/trade...I would hate to see you get rid of it because it would ultimately lead to you drifiting away from our community.....

Bump for a great chance to slide right into a great project car!!!!
Unfortunitly rob i wish i could keep her.. but the next chapter in my life seems for it to be very selfish in the abuse she will be recieveing. By the end of this year i plan on moving out of my mothers house and getting an appartment with my fiance. within a year i will be married. within a year i will be devoting the majority of my time to becoming and obtaining a degree in nursing. It would be to much worry for me to have this car sit outside of an appartment or town house. It will be asking to much of the car to drive alot of miles on a daily communte to school then clinicals. it would be asking to much of my finance to tell her our future is on hold because i need to finish my car. and if that was the case it would be asking to much to spend 8 grand to finish my car only to get rid of her.

Im looking for an Evolution or STi mainly because its has for doors. It has power. comes stock with recaros. it has a nice look to the car that i feel will calm my need to mod for the next 2 to 3 years. and i can park my car and drive miles without a care in the world because the car doesnt have my heart. Honestly i made this choice as a taking responiblity as a man. when i broke the news to my girl i can honestly say i didnt stop crying because of what this car has made me as a man when i first got her and now she is giving me more to start thinking of a man i will be for my family in the future. All the great ppl ive met with this car and ALL the great times ive had in this car. When i bought this car was when i first started dating my future wife. first dates. first vactions, first kiss, ect...So it deeply saddens me but sometimes its best to do whats write then what makes you happy.

This is not my departure from S2ki because im so deeply into the scene and i have so many friends that i have that are still on here. I support State of stance, i support Simply clean, I support Flat 6 motorworks, i support bulletproof automotive, i support Tjin edition, ect.. so i dont think you wont wee me again because you will. and drffintly after i settle down and have a degree i will have a new toy.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:51 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 09-13-2010, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well if you dont get the Trade you want, and you'd consider parting it out. I would love to have your seats roll cage. GLWT
Old 09-13-2010, 04:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vsdanny,Sep 13 2010, 10:53 AM
Unfortunitly rob i wish i could keep her.. but the next chapter in my life seems for it to be very selfish in the abuse she will be recieveing. By the end of this year i plan on moving out of my mothers house and getting an appartment with my fiance. within a year i will be married. within a year i will be devoting the majority of my time to becoming and obtaining a degree in nursing. It would be to much worry for me to have this car sit outside of an appartment or town house. It will be asking to much of the car to drive alot of miles on a daily communte to school then clinicals. it would be asking to much of my finance to tell her our future is on hold because i need to finish my car. and if that was the case it would be asking to much to spend 8 grand to finish my car only to get rid of her.

Im looking for an Evolution or STi mainly because its has for doors. It has power. comes stock with recaros. it has a nice look to the car that i feel will calm my need to mod for the next 2 to 3 years. and i can park my car and drive miles without a care in the world because the car doesnt have my heart. Honestly i made this choice as a taking responiblity as a man. when i broke the news to my girl i can honestly say i didnt stop crying because of what this car has made me as a man when i first got her and now she is giving me more to start thinking of a man i will be for my family in the future. All the great ppl ive met with this car and ALL the great times ive had in this car. When i bought this car was when i first started dating my future wife. first dates. first vactions, first kiss, ect...So it deeply saddens me but sometimes its best to do whats write then what makes you happy.

This is not my departure from S2ki because im so deeply into the scene and i have so many friends that i have that are still on here. I support State of stance, i support Simply clean, I support Flat 6 motorworks, i support bulletproof automotive, i support Tjin edition, ect.. so i dont think you wont wee me again because you will. and drffintly after i settle down and have a degree i will have a new toy.
spoken like a real man and G. GL and God Bless with your journey through life.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:10 AM

Good luck with everything bud, I hope everything goes well in your favor. Life starts now and the hardest step...is getting started. So once your there, everything will go well.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:43 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Bump ill be in orlando in a week if anyone is intrested in looking at her.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:02 AM

Question

this car is sex!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Banned

03 gpw 35k?

good luck. awesome car.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:45 AM

4 door si?? FA5? let me know!