Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Sold

TW- 2009 F22 with 43k miles

Old 10-02-2013, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW- 2009 F22 with 43k miles

Basically what I am looking to do is see what kind of interest I can spark on an engine I have. I've been holding onto a spare engine and was planning to make a refreshed OEM setup just in case my current boosted setup ever were to have any issues I would just swap it right in. Right now though, I am in need of some things as my EMS and one of my injectors took a shit this week. I am a honda master tech here locally in Jacksonville FL and I had a customer that was just out of warranty and had an issue with his pressure plate and it dropped a thrust washer. He bought an entire engine and I bought his from him. The engine is perfect otherwise, no crank damage, it literally just dropped the thrust washer and with new washers, everything is exactly in spec although there is light scarring on non contacting parts though, just small pitting in the aluminum where it bounced around. It did not contact any places or movement or contact. I will get good pictures up soon. I am currently just awaiting what I am going to use it for before I put the head on and spend the on a head gasket and was also going to put a new set of main and rod bearings as well while its out.

My new thought is, I will see if anyone needs it and if they want it complete, I will make it complete, if they want to build it, I will leave the head off and crank out. I'm just trying to see if anyone out there may be interested in some horse trading for the items I need or if they want to purchase the complete long block. I will come complete oil pan to cam caps. No intake manifold and no valve cover. If you are looking for a stock engine, I will bolt the head on, set the timing, etc etc etc and all you will have to do is put manifolds and valve cover on and it will be ready to run. I really don't want to sell my back up engine but due to what just happened to my ems and injectors, as well as the fact that I need another set of wheels, it is probably the smartest thing to do financially.

If no one wants it or I can't work something out, its no biggie. I love having a spare around but with me just buying a house and getting married in three weeks, expendable cash for my toys isn't really there so I'm just throwing this out there until I at least get my EMS replaced.

I need to have a price per the rules, so I will set it as if it were being sold ready to run with new head gasket and all- $2200

Items I am looking for trades, looking for all options at this point since I'm just trying to feel out if there is anyone in need of an engine. Full trades for items of same value, partial trades plus cash, etc etc.

OEM hardtop

Possibly Mugen replica tops if they are of higher quality and fit and finish is good

High end wheels, I sold my CCW's and so my market is open for wheels. Looking for aggressive setups and something wide enough for a decent tire. Preferably 18's and ATLEAST 9's all around. Would love a set of CE's

AEM EMS version 2

Haltech Plug N Play

ID 1000 injectors

FIC 1000's

New Comp stage 2 clutch

aftermarket engine and diff mounts

cage/roll bars

aftermarket seats

Aluminum Rad. and Fans

Possibly some turbo parts or supercharger setups, always looking to have a bigger blower than my N1000

etc. etc.