Gateway S2000 Owners Members for St. Louis MO and area.

Bars, Restaurants or Car Dealers

Old 01-29-2010, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bars, Restaurants or Car Dealers

Hey -
Well I recently moved back to the St. Louis area after spending the last 4 or so years down near Fort Leonard Wood, MO and driving back up here on some weekends when I could. But one of the reasons I moved back here is to concentrate on my own business, which so far has been going really great.
(which is why I finally got my new top.... hopefully some new wheels soon...etc!)
But I would love to pass along my website and what I do to all of the fellow Gateway Owners in case you or somebody you know might be interested in what I do. Right now I'm primarily trying to find more Bars, Restaurants and Car Dealers (basically anywhere that requires some sort of a wait with lots of customers) that would like to host a screen. Finding advertisers hasnt been as much of a task as finding the screen hosts (surprisingly) so any help is greatly appreciated. All of the information on what I'm doing and how they can contact me is on my company's website at: www.1217marketing.com Im looking to stay primarily in the Western St. Louis & Eastern St. Charles County areas.

All help is greatly appreciated! Anxious to get some warmer weather to get that top down again!!! Also, if anybody here has a small business that is in need of advertising I'm glad to advertise your business for free when I have open inventory on one of my screens! Thanks!