Gateway S2000 Owners Members for St. Louis MO and area.

My vacation AKA AKArally.

Old 06-22-2004, 08:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the time of my life the last 10 days!

So, nothing really exciting happened on the way to New York except for hours and hours of rain, explosive diarrhea, and 140 mph in the appalaichans.

New York-

What a nice view from the double tree in times square.

We walked around Times Square and bullshitted. Got to see TRL being filmed and all that. I tried on a I love NY shirt just my size.

We went out the first night to the China Club (you know like Rick James bitch China Club), my redneck St.Louis ass actually had to get dressed up!

So after having a few drinks up in the VIP area on the roof which was surrounded by sky scrapers I met these two girls. One was on the rally, the other was her friend that lived in NY. Well, the friend that lived in NY had to go to her place to get something. So I told her I would go with her. What a bad idea that turned out to be. I ended up taking the Q train to brooklyn at 2 AM. So picture the scenario, One white boy, Two white girls, 60 Blacks and Puerto Ricans. Uh-oh!

Well, Regardless. I made it back safe and got to see the statue of Liberty also.

Then on to Memphis, We left NY at around 11:00 AM east coast time. Everyone got lost on the NJ Turnpike, even us! But we got our bearings and went a different way. Going as fast as possible all the way to Columbus. We're thinking "We got lost, no way could we be first there..." sure enough. we get there and we are the first ones there. Interviewed by MTV and all that shit. I was like, damn. It's time to celebrate. So I got drunk, Dave had to drive all the way to Nashville. But by then, Tommy was sober and ready to fly.

We made it from Nashville to Memphis which is normally a 3 hour drive, in 1 hour and 50 minutes. Thank god for the Valentine 1. We got there and MTV interviewed us again. What pimps are we!?!?

You would think, first to each check point, MTV lovin ya... Good day right? WRONG!

I got the worst wife beater sun burn from driving from NY to Columbus with the top down.

Well, it was time to have fun the next day but god damn! Someone hit my car in the parking lot over night.

Doesn't matter though cause you can't keep a good man down.

We all go to beale street that night, where I stole a homeless man's bicycle and rode it for about a half hour doing wheelies. (No I'm not an asshole, I bought him a Cheeseburger and a beer for letting me do that)

Then we pulled all of our cars on to beale st. for some photo op.

P.s. cops suck!

just kiddin. nice memphis police hanging out with us that afternoon.

The morning we were leaving for Dallas The MTV crew came up and asked me if they could tape some footage using our car. So we had them strap an Auto-X cam on to the hood of our car.

Got some pretty cool footage for the most part. A god damn rock chipped and broke my front windshield on the way out of Memphis. But either way, we still went pretty fast and were the 3rd ones to arrive to Dallas

nothing really memorable about that trip except for me racing a porsche 993 and hanging with him up until 4th gear.

Oh here's a funny pic of Me, Tom Lange and Eric Wiese (plus some random road whores we picked up) outside of a nifty little place called..... well, you can read.

Then we get in to Albuquerque first after clownin on everyone else and taking a short cut. God we in rock.

Here's most of the first people there in our caravan. The F150 in that pic was the coolest car in the whole rally. We called it the drunk truck and all they did was drive from city to city drinkin the whole way there.

Then we threw a huge ass party at Club OPM

Viva Las Vegas

Don't have any pictures of Vegas really, wait for Dave to post them. But we met up with the MTV crew 100 miles outside of vegas and they filmed me for the most part along with our crew driving to Vegas.

We show up and stay at the Flamingo Hilton which was alright.

Then we went to the buffet at the Rio and then gambled then went to the Spearmint Rhino where I proceeded to blow $400 on alchohol and lap dances. I'm so dumb. But I met a very nice girl that worked there who let Eric and I stay at her place when we came back in to town. She just happened to be on MTV true life as well. She was in the one where she got breast implants and she was real hot but she had a butch dyke girlfriend. Yeah. I have some nice photos of the stripper that I need to scan.

Then on to Los Angeles where the MTV crew called me when we were right outside of Barstow and told us to wait for them. They were en route with a Helicopter and they were going to follow us to LA. So Myself, a Porsche 993 C4, a Silver M3, a White STi, an A6 and Tom Lange's eclipse waited and then booked it through the busy suburban california freeways on the way to the Hilton there.

STLdave2 has a lot of pictures of LA and the rest of the trip. Just wait to see all the cool photos he took.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Community Organizer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a great time you had. I'm really considering going next year. Looks like you were exposed to all situations. How many miles did you end up putting on your S? About 5200?
Old 06-22-2004, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to do it next year too. You have to pay for your own hotels right?? So any tickets at all? Where are the pics from the stripper's house??????