Georgia S2000 Owners For owners from Georgia

MPTuningUSA Destin Meet - L@@K Inside!!

Old 04-23-2004, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

APRIL 30

Tim will be coming down for vacation in Destin and is nice enough to sponser this meet in his off time. Friday evening will be dinner, go-karting, mini golf, etc. for all that would like to attend. If you're free please come out, eat and have some fun. We will be eating at Pampino Joes on the beach around 6:00ish. Tim will be arriving around 4pm.

Expect to go and goof off with everyone on go-karts and do just about any and everything possible to have some fun. Drinks will be free all night until none are left. Friday night the party will be moving to Panama City for Club Lavila!!

For everyone that has been too busy to get out lately, this is one event that I, for one, wouldn't won't to miss. It should be a great time with some even better memories. You do not have to attend all of this to have a great time, I know that there will be a bunch of you that will not be able to make it to Panama City. Please do come out and stay as long as possible!!

The faster I get the attendance#, the faster I can try to get us some reserved parking for dinner!

KEEP CHECKING THIS POST FOR TIME/EVENT UPDATES
Last updated: April 26

I hope to see everyone there

Confirmed List
  • naynay
  • silvs2knvb
  • johny1i
  • tims2k
  • S2HOTCHICK
  • mys2000silvia
  • Tedow

Link To Main Thread in WeFl