Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Close Call

Old 02-15-2005, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW....

Thats why I wouldn't mind getting a concealed weapons lisence. Because of people like that. Glad to hear that nothing else happened with that HAHN

I think that the best thing to throw at someone would be some spark plugs that way there is a porcelen piece still on there. So when that thing hits the window it'll pop. Some people just desearve that type of thing.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:36 AM

Spark plugs are good too, I've tried them. Like you said is works well on glass.... Last story was freaky, the guy was probally on crack... Just in case, carry something in your ride, botton, brass knuckle or something, just a little insurance...
Old 03-06-2005, 01:03 PM

Well this one was close! Actually too close! We got hit on the fromt bumper and front fender

Old 03-06-2005, 01:58 PM

Wow Colin how did you get those pics? Looks like its from a security camera.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:11 PM

It is from a security camera. My wife was driving my car, and she was visiting one of their Hotels when the accident happened. The Hotel staff wanted to provide her with these images incase the person tried to dispute the claim.

I will say this, those AIG commrcials where they fix the car fast are not an exaggration. The accidnt happened on Friday, on Monday it was in the drive in claim center, on Wednesday it was in the body shop, and I had it back all repaired on Friday afternoon!
Old 03-06-2005, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Colin,Mar 6 2005, 06:11 PM
It is from a security camera. My wife was driving my car, and she was visiting one of their Hotels when the accident happened. The Hotel staff wanted to provide her with these images incase the person tried to dispute the claim.

I will say this, those AIG commrcials where they fix the car fast are not an exaggration. The accidnt happened on Friday, on Monday it was in the drive in claim center, on Wednesday it was in the body shop, and I had it back all repaired on Friday afternoon!
That's freakin' awesome!
Old 03-07-2005, 01:39 AM

I've had MANY close calls. Mostly from truck and SUVs not seeing me next to them and trying to merge into me on the freeway. Luckily I was able to swerve and dodge them without hitting cars in the other lanes. It was funny because while I was on my way to Waipahu I was telling my friend about how trucks and suvs never see me...then suddenly a suv comes swerving into me. Missed me by a couple inches since I swerved.

Had a really close call when a truck reversed into me while I was waiting to turn at a stop light. Maybe not a close call since he hit me lol. Anyhow, Auto Tech sucks for paint jobs that's all I can say. I had to take it back like 3 times for them to get it right.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:07 AM

auto tech?
which insurance company do you have?
Old 03-07-2005, 04:43 PM

I have geico. I figured I'd use them since they were a authorized paint shop and my dealership (Pflueger Honda) uses them. Boy was I wrong. They sucked, that's all I can say. They were friendly about it at least, just the quality of work was horrid.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:48 PM

Well Tomi at Autotech has been fixing my cars since they were TNA autobody. They fixed this one perfectly, they fixed my previous Silverstone car VERY good considering the amount of damage. But we did have them paint it a second time for less orange peel. They did my '88 MR-2 twice (two seperate incidents). Overall I'd rate them good

Quick Reply: Close Call