Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Hawaii vs. Boise: ***Spoiler***

Old 12-02-2007, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, what a game! I sure hope the Hawaii Team that played the 2nd and 4th quarters shows up at the Sugar Bowl!
Old 12-02-2007, 01:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome game, down to the last seconds!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's just...it shouldn't have been a "great" game. Is it me or UH just lucked out on some fairly key calls on the Washington/Boise game. Calls that could have made a difference in the outcome of the game....just being the Devil's Advocate. Wow, what a season.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM

I think the refs were terrible that game. UH got screwed over several times during key plays as well like the call against Hawthorne which was ruled incomplete when he caught the ball and dragged his foot on the ground on the way out of bounds.

I can't believe the goal official thought the TD reception by Rivers (I think it was Rivers) was no good when his foot was clearly inside, it wasn't even close enough to warrant any review.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:45 PM

Hawaii was just making mistakes in the first quarter that almost cost them... 3 fumbles? Penalty that should have been our ball after stoping them cold on the first plays.... Offence line just couldnt hold it for Colt... OMG Kelly just about sucked ass last night.... How could he kick those ugly field goals which would have made it easier for us when we were 7 points down.... How many times the defence stopped them and Hawaii couldnt convert... Great game none the less but Hawaii plays better than that... Awsome to be there see them win.. To bad the BCS is stupid.. Its funny how so many people say that "Hawaii has an easy schedule" hello we cant help it if no one wants to bid in to play us..... Its not like we have a choice... They just know that we are a winning team and affaid we are gonna make an upset.. Who wants to lose to a WAC team right? lol Bunch of wankers anyway.... Its funny to go to all the teams forums before the games and see how much shit talking goes on lol

WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:25 PM

Honesty, once UH put together the first long scoring drive and then started closing the gap, I felt remarkably calm. It was almost as if it was just a matter of time for the win to happen.

I'm hoping the national press and Georgia starts dumping on the Warriors. They seem to play better as the underdog. I'm thinking that Georgia use what they perceive as a 'slight' by the BCS as a way to motivate themselves.