Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

local hondata support

Old 03-05-2010, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default local hondata support

Hello all-

Because I now own an ap1, and being that my partner and I are the Oahu Hondata dealers, I figured I would reach out to the Hawaii s2000 owners community to give you guys some opportunities that hopefully you can benefit from. We have been the only authorized dealer and tuner on Oahu for the past 5 or so years, and have serviced the ff Honda community regularly since.

We are not an active shop, and we DO NOT repair or modify cars. We can definitely try to point you in the right direction as far as the purchasing and installation of parts for your car. We really try to focus on your overall build and keep you from possibly making costly mistakes or straying too far from any reasonable goals you have.

We have a great relationship with Rad motorsports in Waipahu, and we are able to rent the dyno there for tuning and baseline pulls. The price for dyno time is also much cheaper through us compared to a walk in customer, because we tune exclusively with their dynojet. If there is enough interest, an s2ki dyno day can be scheduled for a reasonable amount. Everyone would get 3 pulls, and it should be about 80 bucks a car-

We are able to bring in any of the products that Hondata offers; from b/d/h series management systems to Kpros and Flashpros. Hondata also stocks heatshield intake manifold gaskets and RC injectors, along with a bunch of other accessories.

For the months of March and April, we are offering free shipping on Hondata orders for s2ki members. If there is a big enough single order placed, we can offer some discounts as well.

Just as it has been since we started tuning in 2004, it’s not about the money. We have been in the same situations that all Hawaii enthusiasts have been in; it’s a struggle sometimes to find a shop that can help you accomplish the visions we all have of our ideal cars. We try to charge reasonable rates to keep things professional, but we don’t turn a big profit. We have just seen too many people with bad experiences with shops and mechanics, and avoiding that is our main motivation.

If anyone has any questions, or might be interested in just talking about possibilities, feel free to pm me or send an email to ultrapowergarage@gmail.com.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aaron
Old 03-15-2010, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey brother. congrats on the purchase!

i trust dis guy with all my