Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't going to introduce myself, until I saw how many users were active in the last 30 mins. Over 951 active! Holy S**t, that is a lot of people interested in this marque.

So, I drive a 02 WRX wagon, in Blue, of course, and was looking to buy a second car. for weekends in the canyons and wine country. Was looking at the 02 Miata in Blue, then discovered a pic of the 04 and later S2K in Laguna Blue. Needless to say the Miata is out and the S2k is in.

Looking forward to a fun search and then the purchase. This looks like the right site to be on.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:23 AM

I've searched my profile settings and user settings, also searched for avatar, but no luck in figuring out how to upload an avatar image from my laptop. Any advice much appreciated.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:04 PM

hey whats up guys names chris, just bought an 04 suzuka blue with 47k paid 9 grand for it due to some front end damage, so its a light project for me which I love so we will see how it goes, o yea ill need some parts too thanks guys..
Old 01-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Spammer

Hello,
I'm a new owner of a pitch black 09' Honda S2050, and I heard there was an active club here in Clearwater, Florida. Am I in the right place? i would love to meet some other owners and make some new friends.
please let me know what to do next.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:57 PM

Hello all, name is Kevin just wanted to join to learn more about the s2k before i break and buy one. Hope to learn a lot and take tips from anyone and everyone!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:27 PM

Hello everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I've been an S2K owner for near 2 years and love it to death. I have an 08 base Rio Yellow. I was looking through the posts on this forum and found a lot of great information and ideas and figured I MUST JOIN! I hope I can learn more from you all.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:58 AM

Hi, just recently purchased an S2000, Silverstone with black leather, ap1 (99).
It's an old one 84,000 miles but who cares. Still drives great.
I love it! Any good advice is welcomed.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just joined the forum today after a few months buying my used 2005 S2k (60k miles). It's a salvage title car due to its seats, headlights, wheels and door panels being stolen during the previous owner's tenure. While all that had been replaced, this site has really helped me figure out issues I come across with the S2k.. it's actually made me become a DIY mechanic and a car nut more so than my previous car..a 2001 BMW 325i.

I sold the Bimmer to get the S2k and was worried I'd lose the ultimate driving experience.. man, was I wrong.. totally different beasts. I have to say that the S2k is so much more fun to drive and draws lots of attention! Suprisingly w/ the top down I've heard husbands walking with their wives asking if they could get one, at one time I overheard some bystanders mention "that's a Honda? I didn't know Honda made 2-seaters" -I was like, what?! Even today, on the way home, some rich freak in a brand new Ferrari 430 Scuderia (it still had dealer labels for plates) wanted to race me at a stop. I didn't try, but riding along closely behind, both our engines sounded real nice together.
The following users liked this post:
larry resnick (09-15-2019)
Old 01-28-2010, 11:40 PM

Hello There I'm Neta, it's nice to be here in s2ki.com
Old 01-30-2010, 10:50 PM

hello from a middle aged texan.

the first ever car i bought with my own money was a 79 MG...figured the s2k would be my midlife MG that actually starts, runs and doesn't ALWAYS break down.

Best thing about this car; no matter how bad a day or a week might have been, one hour out and about with the top down and i'm smiling from ear to ear.

Have been reading for several years and thought it was time to join.

06 sebring silver
AP2
totally stock
only 11,500 miles
looking for oem hardtop to add first

peace, love and rock-n-roll

randy t

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II