Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Old 10-16-2017, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Hey guys, Ive been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join. I have always been a huge s2 fan and have a history Hondas from CRX Sis, Prelude Sis and Civic etc. I currently drive an NA1 NSX and DC5 Type S daily both immaculate in blk and between the two I thought I was covered thinking the S2 fell somewhere in between. But lately im starting to think ive miscalculated How could I be missing out on a beautiful tri-vtec, rwd, lightweight, seats 2, absolute last of the classic Honda smaller than life styling I have no idea

So, Ive been searching for a 2004-2005 blk/blk but would probably settle for any blk AP2 and finding they are difficult to find clean, stk, low mi etc. Florida is definitely not the place to find these so ive been looking nationwide. Seen some that appear clean but with modified cams, clutch, etc. I'm a big fan of suspension upgrades etc, but generally prefer the feel of the stk motors/trans because they are just so smooth.

Seems a lot of ppl still modding these unlike some of the older Hondas (ITR/nsx) where mods are starting to be rolled back off those cars. not sure how much they improve the experience or ultimately detract from refinement & reliability but ill keep looking. Great forum!
Old 10-16-2017, 09:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lee36
Hey guys, Ive been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join. I have always been a huge s2 fan and have a history Hondas from CRX Sis, Prelude Sis and Civic etc. I currently drive an NA1 NSX and DC5 Type S daily both immaculate in blk and between the two I thought I was covered thinking the S2 fell somewhere in between. But lately im starting to think ive miscalculated How could I be missing out on a beautiful tri-vtec, rwd, lightweight, seats 2, absolute last of the classic Honda smaller than life styling I have no idea

So, Ive been searching for a 2004-2005 blk/blk but would probably settle for any blk AP2 and finding they are difficult to find clean, stk, low mi etc. Florida is definitely not the place to find these so ive been looking nationwide. Seen some that appear clean but with modified cams, clutch, etc. I'm a big fan of suspension upgrades etc, but generally prefer the feel of the stk motors/trans because they are just so smooth.

Seems a lot of ppl still modding these unlike some of the older Hondas (ITR/nsx) where mods are starting to be rolled back off those cars. not sure how much they improve the experience or ultimately detract from refinement & reliability but ill keep looking. Great forum!
Hi Lee, I am glad you finally joined the forums. Welcome to the club.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:37 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome
Old 11-03-2017, 07:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome mateeee