JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

The ASM Lounge

 
Old 05-08-2019, 08:42 AM
  #1691  
Site Moderator
 
Manga_Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 12,344
Received 133 Likes on 120 Posts
Default

Wish you had an US XL if they even made that size.
Manga_Spawn is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 08:46 AM
  #1692  
 
jackmugen02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 964
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn View Post
Wish you had an US XL if they even made that size.
Yep, I'm a US Large. They only made them in US Medium/JP Large. The current black Ultra Suede(fake leather) Jacket is offered in different sizes, but is a lot more money and only has a logo on the inside of it(I think).

Last edited by jackmugen02; 05-08-2019 at 08:55 AM.
jackmugen02 is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 09:12 AM
  #1693  
 
TsukubaCody's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,739
Received 95 Likes on 89 Posts
Default

That's real neat. Probably too many dollars for my blood
TsukubaCody is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 09:29 AM
  #1694  
Community Organizer
 
bouford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl City HI
Posts: 16,722
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default

damn living in hawaii, where i never need a jacket
bouford is online now  
Old 05-08-2019, 11:40 AM
  #1695  
Site Moderator
 
Manga_Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 12,344
Received 133 Likes on 120 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jackmugen02 View Post
Yep, I'm a US Large. They only made them in US Medium/JP Large. The current black Ultra Suede(fake leather) Jacket is offered in different sizes, but is a lot more money and only has a logo on the inside of it(I think).
Yeah I saw those when I was there last month. They were pricey but again not the right size for me. Oh well I at least have a few of their shirts.
Manga_Spawn is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 09:33 PM
  #1696  
 
jackmugen02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 964
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn View Post
Yeah I saw those when I was there last month. They were pricey but again not the right size for me. Oh well I at least have a few of their shirts.
https://autobacs-asm.com/original/go...SNO=ASM-G-0010 Comes in Japan M/L/LL or US S/M/L and limited to 30 pieces. I think Japan M is only available now.
jackmugen02 is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
GoTuningTommy
Sponsor S2000 Suspension, Brake and Handling Deals
65
02-28-2018 04:34 PM
GoTuningUnlimited
The S2000 Gallery
19
05-28-2009 06:16 AM
GoTuningUnlimited
JDM Tuning
8
05-26-2009 07:50 AM


Quick Reply: The ASM Lounge


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands