JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

bride seat questions.

Old 03-14-2009, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bride seat questions.

does anyone know where i can get a pair of blue zeta III's the cheapest with seatrails? i have the money to spend on the regular places. just seeing if anyone knows a place that gives a better deal than another. also, whats the difference in the zeta III's vs the artis III?? im about 5'7 with short legs. LOL which one do you guys think would be the best for me??
Old 03-15-2009, 01:45 AM

You are JDM size, go the Zeta III, it's symmetrical. I have 4 blue here, if only you were in my country =[
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

e-autosports in los angeles? they're a sponsor.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ij0rgei,Mar 14 2009, 07:46 AM
does anyone know where i can get a pair of blue zeta III's the cheapest with seatrails? i have the money to spend on the regular places. just seeing if anyone knows a place that gives a better deal than another. also, whats the difference in the zeta III's vs the artis III?? im about 5'7 with short legs. LOL which one do you guys think would be the best for me??
PM sent!
Old 03-19-2009, 04:24 PM

I posted a thread in the Modification section, but I thought I'd post this information here, since all of this research was for the OP of this thread!

I have been doing a lot of research for some customers who have been inquiring about aftermarket seats, and just for information purposes, I will post what I've found thus far.

My findings only apply to Brides.

I've talked to a good amount of s2k owners with aftermarket seats, and of the ones that have Bride Zeta IIIs (including Mike@Bulletproof), they have all noted fitment issues. They complain about rubbing of the wings on the door, and also sliding adjustability is blocked by the center console.

So I have found a solution! Introducing the Vios III by Bride:

I have confirmed with a customer that the Vios III will indeed fit in the s2000 without any problems, and it still maintains all seat functionality with no fitment issues (He has one in his car). This is a great option for those who want the great look and holding capabilities of the Zetas, but want them to fit in their s2k!

I just wanted to pass along these findings because I know noone wants to have improperly fitted seats. Oh yeah, the price of the Vios IIIs and the Zeta IIIs are roughly the same too!

-Colin
Old 03-19-2009, 08:21 PM

dimension charts for vios 3 and zeta 3. vios 3 shoulder wing width is same as spoon carbon kevlar seat.
shoulder wing width for vios 3 is 560mm (~ 22") vs zeta 3 590mm (~ 23-1/4")

vios 3
http://www.tees-usa.com/size_bucket2.html

zeta 3
http://www.tees-usa.com/size_bucket1.html
Old 03-20-2009, 09:54 AM

Great info. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:34 AM

Thats weird. My Zeta III never rubbed anywhere and slid just fine. Only prob was glove box door cant open to well.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:18 PM

I have both passenger and driver seat with the ZetaIII. It indeed blocks the center console from opening up fully, have enough room to still get in to open the upper compartment and be able to open the trunk. Don't really miss it at all.

My seats don't slide, but that is because I am using the Bride FX rails, no point in having a FIA certified seat and then not having rails to match.

About the Vios, this is exactly the full bucket seat that Bride Japan says to use in the S2000 for no fitment issues.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:35 AM

got a Vios III and driver rails if you want it w/o wait

Quick Reply: bride seat questions.