JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

The OFFICIAL Amuse Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The PWP Amuse GT1 car is a different car. The PWP Amuse GT1 car is actually a big customer of amuse. He has his own website for reference. www.uk-spoof.com
Amuse never really finished the turbo car as far as I know. Its always sitting on the lift in their shop.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the info Huy. Its a beautiful piece but I'd probably go with the BP Auto Remix hardtop for that money.

Thank you.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by M6682,Mar 9 2009, 05:59 PM
The PWP Amuse GT1 car is a different car. The PWP Amuse GT1 car is actually a big customer of amuse. He has his own website for reference. www.uk-spoof.com
Amuse never really finished the turbo car as far as I know. Its always sitting on the lift in their shop.
Yup, you sir are correct!

I guess I was talking about the other GPW S2k GT1 pictured below. Was this the old "Touge Monster" or is it a different S2k?

Name:  4586ad3ecopy.jpg
Views: 1074
Size:  47.4 KB
Old 03-09-2009, 07:06 PM

i want more pics!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM

I would say that GPW is not the old touge monster, simply from it looks to have a factory hood, no hardtop, a j's wing, and stock mirrors. Dont know what happened to the touge monster. Best guess would be Keichi Tsuchiya probably has it.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:52 AM

Name:  CIMG4159copy.jpg
Views: 1126
Size:  96.2 KB

Name:  PICT0476copy.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  96.4 KB

Name:  PICT0448copy.jpg
Views: 1075
Size:  89.5 KB

The picture below is actually from the Amuse website. I thought it might be a better representation of the GT1 S2300.

Name:  s2300_gt1_1copy.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  49.0 KB

-Hunter
Old 03-11-2009, 07:53 AM

That exhaust is just the sex! I'm taking a shot here but I'm guessing its mounted onto an R34 Skyline...

Beautiful pieces and if thats Amuse' garage with the S2k on the lift, then I need to go change my pants.

Sweet stuff Hunter.

-Jeremy
Old 03-11-2009, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by RIDGERCR,Mar 11 2009, 07:53 AM
That exhaust is just the sex! I'm taking a shot here but I'm guessing its mounted onto an R34 Skyline...

Beautiful pieces and if thats Amuse' garage with the S2k on the lift, then I need to go change my pants.

Sweet stuff Hunter.

-Jeremy
Yes and yes. The titanium exhaust that I showed in my last series of pics was on their famous all carbon wide body R34. The other pics were of the inside of their office and a small section of their garage. Good eye

Here is another pic of the Amuse R34. In my opinion this is one of the many representations of Amuse quality.

Name:  DSC00061copy.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  144.0 KB

-Hunter
Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 AM

My Photobucket account has been exceeded; I am currently in the process of upgrading so you all can view my pics. Please bare with me as this might take a few days. Thank you for your patience.

-Hunter
Old 03-18-2009, 06:46 PM

I know I've ranted on about Amuse parts before but after talking with Hunter over the phone I've gotta say that there is more to these top performing and cutting-edge companys than we, as consumers, may see.

I won't be long here but after receiving a phone call from the guys at BP Auto asking how I like my products and Hyper Rev books I've bought from them its hard not to notice that BP Auto may be hurting in this tough business that seems to change every now and then as certain trends and breakthroughs introduce themselves in the car industry, foreign or domestic. I believe they called to see how satisfied I felt my service and parts were. It seems they are interested in what I like or prefer in my Auto Hobby. In a nutshell, they want my business and others likewise and I've gotta say, they've never let me down yet. They are great people to order from and noone should feel unsafe when they make their selections.

I've only purchased a few "higher priced" items from them to include the Amuse R1 header and R1 Titan single exhaust on my S2000, and also the Top Secret hood bonnet. Several Hyper Rev books were bought from them and they are always a crowd pleaser to those that aren't aware of the awesome lifestyle and products made for our cars, especially coming from Japan.

Bulletproof Automotive is no doubt one of my favorite sites to order parts from, when I have the money of course. And I highly recommend them to anyone out there considering the very best for their automotive passion.

If Bulletproof is hurting for business, which very well may be, then if we can swing it, lets support these guys so they can continually bring us great items from the Land of the Rising Sun.

I soon shall be making another order with them just not as much as last time.

-Jeremy
(photos of my past and present rides, here you go Hunter)

Over the years my tastes and selection of cars/parts started to mature, from wild to more genuine and down-to-business sort of speak. I used to own alot of Mugen parts for my del Sol.

The 240 had some parts from an R33 Skyline but I never got to installing other Sylvia S13 parts like the electronic climate control, etc.

There, I ranted long enough.

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Amuse Thread