JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

Voltex Type 7.5 Dry Carbon 1700mm Swan Neck Wing + Voltex Dry Carbon Gurney Flap

Old 02-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by RogueMotorsports
The end plate mount on the wing was completel were completely broken off like yours. No replacement offered at ALL only repairs on my dime. Horrible service for a really expensive part, I epoxied the pieces back together
how long ago did you purchase this? any damage thats not caused by our customers, such as shipping, manufacture defect, we will cover 100%.

shoot me a pm so i can take a look into this.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by EvasiveMotorsports
how long ago did you purchase this? any damage thats not caused by our customers, such as shipping, manufacture defect, we will cover 100%.

shoot me a pm so i can take a look into this.
I had already talked to Randy, months ago. I was told I had to cover shipping both ways. Like I mentioned paying an additional 300$ did not sit well with me
Old 02-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Former Sponsor

The best they were able to do was repair it for me but it had to be shipped on my on my dime. That would have been about 300$ with insurance round trip. I didn't feel it was fair to pay an additional 300$ for a damaged wing.
Well, i just spoke with my coworker. You never ordered this wing directly from us.. . You purchased this through another vendor.. You tried contacting us directly to fix the wing for you, when you never purchased it from us. We were willing to repair the wing for you at no charge even though you did not even purchase this from us. Even though the wing was already installed on your car as well.

Anytime a customer orders anything from us, we will do our best to make sure the item arrives in 100% brand new condition. Unfortunately sometimes things are out of our control and they do get damaged. When that happens we will always take care of OUR customers 100%.

So instead of saying "Evasive" didn't take care of it. please contact whoever you purchased it from.
The following 3 users liked this post by EvasiveMotorsports:
andrewhake (02-07-2018), ericmdub92 (03-28-2018), Type S (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mayhem267

Voltex needs to start leaving the end plates unbolted in the package. My Swan Neck arrived today aswell with the same damage.
we are going to start taking off end plates for future wings shipping out. I believe you did speak to my coworker and we are working on this to get the claim handled.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Well, i just spoke with my coworker. You never ordered this wing directly from us.. . You purchased this through another vendor.. You tried contacting us directly to fix the wing for you, when you never purchased it from us. We were willing to repair the wing for you at no charge even though you did not even purchase this from us. Even though the wing was already installed on your car as well.

Anytime a customer orders anything from us, we will do our best to make sure the item arrives in 100% brand new condition. Unfortunately sometimes things are out of our control and they do get damaged. When that happens we will always take care of OUR customers 100%.

So instead of saying "Evasive" didn't take care of it. please contact whoever you purchased it from.
we purchased it through a different wholesaler but the wing did come from your facility. My wholesaler was just the middle man so I coudlnt put this on him and I understood he couldn't do much for me.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Former Sponsor

we purchased it through a different wholesaler but the wing did come from your facility. My wholesaler was just the middle man so I coudlnt put this on him and I understood he couldn't do much for me.
yes he was the middle man, You purchased it through your wholesaler. We never took your order or money, so there was no way for us to give you a refund. You need to talk to your middle man and get that situation taken care of for you. If you purchased directly from us than that's a different story.

We were kind enough to offer to get the wing fixed for you, just needed it shipped back to us.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:05 PM

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

[left]
we are going to start taking off end plates for future wings shipping out. I believe you did speak to my coworker and we are working on this to get the claim handled.
Yes I’m currently talking with DeftMotion who I ordered through. I appreciate the customer support and look forward to getting everything taken care of!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:44 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 03-26-2018, 01:52 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank you for the amazing post, B Koo! and no, can never have enough pics of that DC SN goodness!!
Old 03-28-2018, 06:52 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by s2krayz
Thank you for the amazing post, B Koo! and no, can never have enough pics of that DC SN goodness!!
Haha thanks man! Im glad you enjoyed it!!
The following users liked this post:
s2krayz (06-02-2020)

Quick Reply: Voltex Type 7.5 Dry Carbon 1700mm Swan Neck Wing + Voltex Dry Carbon Gurney Flap