Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

*possible for sale* testing waters...

Old 03-15-2003, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *possible for sale* testing waters...

Currently I am the proud owner of a 02' spa s2k. I leased the car for 36 months at $423/month for 36 months(good price huh) when I originally leased it I didnt get any options. Since then, which was just 1 year ago when I first got my car I have added the folowing out of my own pocket:

18" racing hart c2's with nitto rubber
bilstein pss coil overs
OEM hardtop
OEM Rear trunk spoiler
and both brand new OEM side strakes and amuse style lip, both WHICH have not been installed yet(sitting in my basement)

I actually had the airwalker kit too which i never installed and sold to Teamreadline...and the oem set of wheels which i still have, only have 200 miles on them..

A couple of people on this board have seen my car and I will post some pics .soon. I purposely havent touch the engine in regards to mod's coz i didnt think it was worth it since it was a lease(and honda has done such a fine job already)

Now, the reason for this post is, I go to hong kong every couple months but now there is a strong possibility that I will be transfering to Hong Kong permenantly and unfortunately i cant take my baby with me. I was considering just taking all the parts i got and buying another s2k out there but shipping stuff like the hardtop might be a big pain..so I am 'only CONSIDERING' right now to find someone to take over my lease and if need be that i have to leave for hong kong ASAP as an incentive i will include all the parts mentioned above, maybe with a little pocket money for me...Again tho i am testing the waters to see what type of responses i will get to this post. feel free to ask me any q's. Mileage is just 11,000 and not a SINGLE dent. Just ask Hardtopguy too, he installed my hardtop...thanks for reading...
Old 03-15-2003, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When was the car originally purchased ?
How many months left on the lease ?
How many miles where allowed over the lease term ?
Who is the leased through ?
What is the lease buy out ?

You also might want to try and post some pictures.