Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more

Old 09-08-2012, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more

All parts are located in Wilmington, North Carolina
Contact method is through pm or email. From there I will give you my contact number.
Acceptable payments are Cash and Paypal only
I am open to reasonalbe offers. I will say I am trying to basiclly get what I paid for them
Sorry no trades
ALL PRICES ARE FOR LOCAL PICK UP
I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Let me know your zip code and I can give you a shipping quote if you would like.

First a little back story. I have been a lurker on s2ki for about 8 years now. I owned a silverstone 2000 s2000 for 4 and 1/2 years. During that time I aquired a lot of parts(These forums are the reason i bought a lot of the parts I did buy)for a build I was planning. Very few parts actually made it on the car. I had started putting some on, and while in that process I was involved in an accident. I was T-boned by a drunk driver that ran a red light and then ultimatly ran away from the scene of the accident. The car was a total loss. I have had these parts sitting in a spare bedroom since my accident. I am in the process of cleaning that room out so it is now time to sell the parts. All body pieces are brand new never installed, still in the plastic/bubble wrap from shipping. They have been removed before for pictures and also right after I recieved them a dry test fit on my car. NO HOLES DRILLED, NO TAPE APPLIED, NOTHING. They were literally held in place for a couple of seconds and then put back in the packaging until the car was to be painted. I had to wait 4 months for delivery for the body pieces and had freight and customs to deal with.

GP SPORT SIDE SKIRTS--$1000
[attachment=26673:IMAG0157.jpg]
[attachment=26674:IMAG0158.jpg]
[attachment=26675:IMAG0159.jpg]
[attachment=26676:IMAG0160.jpg]
[attachment=26680:gpap1front.jpg]

GP SPORT REAR UNDER SPOILER--$875
[attachment=26669:IMAG0154.jpg]
[attachment=26670:IMAG0155.jpg]
[attachment=26671:IMAG0156.jpg]
[attachment=26681:gpap1rear.jpg]

FABULOUS REAR WING--$675
[attachment=26666:IMAG0151.jpg]
[attachment=26667:IMAG0152.jpg]
[attachment=26668:IMAG0153.jpg]
[attachment=26678:FabAP1GTrearbump.jpg]
[attachment=26679:fabs2000rw.jpg]

KOYO RADIATOR--$320
[attachment=26682:IMAG0161.jpg]
[attachment=26683:IMAG0162.jpg]
[attachment=26684:IMAG0163.jpg]
[attachment=26685:IMAG0164.jpg]

I have more stuff to add so check back in a day or so to see what else has been added. Some stuff is already gone, some is on ebay, and some I need to find in my garage. Those things will be added up later.

If you would like any other pictures taken please let me know. Also if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

Thanks, Brian
Attached Thumbnails AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0151.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0152.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0153.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0154.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0155.jpg  

AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0156.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0157.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0158.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0159.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0160.jpg  

AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-fabap1gtrearbump.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-fabs2000rw.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-gpap1front.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-gpap1rear.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0161.jpg  

AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0162.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0163.jpg   AP1 GP Sports side skirts, GP Sports rear under spoiler, Fabulous rear wing, Koyo radiator, and more-imag0164.jpg