Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale

Old 03-26-2013, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale

Means of Contact: Text please-859-630-5803, noran45@gmail.com, or message on here, serious inquires only please.

Unfortunately I am selling my brand new racing engine that I never placed in either of my S2000s because I have found a new project I would like to put all my funds towards. With my first S2000 being a cheap, very beaten car that was very rough that I was going to fix everything on, to selling it and buying the most beautiful 2003 S2000 I've ever seen that all I had to do was swap the engines, I ended up selling both of my cars. One because of too much all around work and the other had 19k miles on it, pristine.... And as many of the owners on here know, it deserved to not be molested by a new engine and have it thrown on the track, but an owner that would keep it how it was with the minor upgrades, which left me with one issue... I still had this high Hp block sitting at the shop unbuilt until I was ready for it to be put in. This block has been sealed up and the parts ready to go with it being able to be built whenever it needs to be. I hope someone can use it how I was going to and make an incredibly fast S2000 to beat all those V8s. I have everything paid for, labor, parts, machining, etc. The buyer who is interested in this, once everything is confirmed and set, during the build can have any changes made to their liking and have pictures of the build every step of the way. This build will be done by Total Performance Racing (TPR) in Fairfield, Ohio and you will be able to talk to them and me during the build so everything is right. Anything changed that is not on the list will be at the buyers expense and shipping will need to be covered by the buyer. I am willing to negotiate but this is a brand new, high quality built bottom end.

I am asking for $4500 for are the parts, labor, and the machining done.

2000-2009 AP1-AP2
F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock
TPR/ Golden Eagle Mfg. Sleeved & O-Ringed .040 Copper Oring
CP Pistons Flat Top
Carrillo Pro Series Rods with Upgraded CARR Rod Bolts
Micro Polished Crankshaft
Competition Ring Set
ACL Race Bearings
ACL Thrust Bearings
Upgraded Wrist Pins

Individually Assembled and Inspected Through Out the Process, NOT A Production Line
Final Cleaning of All Passageways and All Components
Torque and Bore Gage Rods for Spec. and Bearing Clearance
Torque and Bore Gage Main Journals for Spec. and Bearing Clearance
Check Pin Fit on Piston and Rod Small End
FILE- FIT Each Piston Ring to Each Cylinder for Proper Gap for Application
Measure All Main and Rod Journals on Crank for Spec.
Measure All Main and Rod Bearings for Thickness
Match Bearings to Journal for Optimum Clearance and Oil Control (NOT PLASTIGAGE Where False Readings Can Occur)
Assemble Short Block Using Dedicated Ring Compressors, Mitutoyo Inspection Tools and Calibrated Torque Wrenches
All Bearings Coated with Assembly Lube to Avoid Dry Start Up
Fully Blueprinted Short Block
Seal in Bag and Coat with WD-40 for Shipment
Attached Thumbnails F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale-s20001.jpg   F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale-s20002.jpg   F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale-s20003.jpg   F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale-s20004.jpg   F20C Turbo 800+hp Shortblock For Sale-s20005.jpg