Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: FL - Wrecky's Garage Sale Extravaganza - Hytech, Haltech, OEM Honda, Etc.

Old 05-02-2022, 06:04 AM
Community Organizer

Received 217 Likes on 138 Posts
Default FS: FL - Wrecky's Garage Sale Extravaganza - Hytech, Haltech, OEM Honda, Etc.

First Name: Ricky
Price: See below for prices. All prices OBO. Shipping is extra.

Hey y'all! I'm mid-K-swap and have a bunch of F-motor specific parts to sell. These are as follows:

1.) Hytech N/A Header w/ Test Pipe - $1600 plus shipping. SOLD
Has ~15k miles. I picked up 12whp peak and 20+whp in the midrange with this header and test pipe over the OEM header and a 70mm test pipe, tuned on AEM Infinity. Unless you're buying a new Hytech header, or are having a custom piece made by someone like OriginFab, this is the best header you're going to find in terms of power gains and quality. It fit with no issues. Picture below is from before I installed it in my car. I will clean it up prior to pickup/shipping.

2.) Haltech Elite PnP Harness for 00-05 S2000s - $400 plus shipping
Only selling because I'm using a K harness and thus need a different adapter. Buy this, an Elite 1500 and a wideband and you're off and running.

More items and photos will be posted later. DM me with inquiries.

Last edited by Ricky_Flowers_; 05-05-2022 at 10:36 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Ricky_Flowers_:
JerseyShoreS2000 (05-03-2022), R1_Pilot (05-02-2022)
Old 05-02-2022, 06:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uff, that's probably the best header out there for the S2000 ... or at least it was when I was around here more
Old 05-02-2022, 06:51 AM
kos

Received 87 Likes on 71 Posts

Ready 4 the garage sail.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:51 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by R1_Pilot
Uff, that's probably the best header out there for the S2000 ... or at least it was when I was around here more
I would say it still is, honestly. The only reason I'm selling is that I'm buying a new Hytech header for the K-swap that has the new long runner design and is designed to work with the RBB head. I was originally planning on modifying this one to work with the K, but after convincing John to make me a new one I no longer have to chop this one up.
The following users liked this post:
cheddaboy (05-04-2022)
Old 05-03-2022, 10:55 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
I would say it still is, honestly. The only reason I'm selling is that I'm buying a new Hytech header for the K-swap that has the new long runner design and is designed to work with the RBB head. I was originally planning on modifying this one to work with the K, but after convincing John to make me a new one I no longer have to chop this one up.
You doing the swap with LHT? If not with who and around how much did u need to spend if you don’t mind me asking. I’m in Miami too, looking for a shop to check my ap1 out. Was thinking KAB Customs but wondering where pple down here go. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:10 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Shadymindz0516
You doing the swap with LHT? If not with who and around how much did u need to spend if you don’t mind me asking. I’m in Miami too, looking for a shop to check my ap1 out. Was thinking KAB Customs but wondering where pple down here go. Thanks.
I'm doing the swap myself. KAB is pretty good, Andres has been working on S2000s for 20+ years now and has a loyal following. For basic troubleshooting and maintenance he's a good guy to go to. For alignments, Apex Alignment in Kendall is the best option - Albert has aligned 90% of the S2000s that see track and autocross duty down here, mine included. If you go to either shop, tell them Ricky Flores sent you and they will take care of you. I haven't ever worked with LHT so I can't speak to them personally, but I know they have a great reputation and John has been doing this forever.
The following users liked this post:
DOXI (05-04-2022)
Old 05-04-2022, 04:45 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
I'm doing the swap myself. KAB is pretty good, Andres has been working on S2000s for 20+ years now and has a loyal following. For basic troubleshooting and maintenance he's a good guy to go to. For alignments, Apex Alignment in Kendall is the best option - Albert has aligned 90% of the S2000s that see track and autocross duty down here, mine included. If you go to either shop, tell them Ricky Flores sent you and they will take care of you. I haven't ever worked with LHT so I can't speak to them personally, but I know they have a great reputation and John has been doing this forever.
Where is KAB? I did a quick search and couldn't find it? I'm in Miami, and even though I typically work on the car myself I would like to have a place I can trust to take my S2000 if I ever need to. Thanks.

I also do alignment with Apex. Quite a character lol
Old 05-04-2022, 10:00 AM

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

Do you have any idea on how much shipping would be for the header to NJ?
Old 05-05-2022, 10:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DOXI
Where is KAB? I did a quick search and couldn't find it? I'm in Miami, and even though I typically work on the car myself I would like to have a place I can trust to take my S2000 if I ever need to. Thanks.

I also do alignment with Apex. Quite a character lol
it’s in ft lauderdale area. google kab customs

thanks for the replies and good luck with sale Ricky!