Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Pair of CDT Audio Tweeters (CDT-2 Ultra Smooth Response Deluxe Silk Soft Dome)

Old 05-12-2003, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there, these are new in the packaging. It comes with the tweeters, and also two pairs of housing, for flush and surface mounting...

The tweeters are 1" silk soft dome...here's the description from the CDT website:
www.cdtaudio.com/SilkSoftDomeTweet.htm said
The 1" silk soft dome (CDT-2) was designed for the most serious, high-end enthusiasts in the world. This tweeter may be the purest in the entire industry. Thousands of hours of listening and fine-tuning have resulted in a tweeter that simply must be experienced. It is incredibly powerful and dynamic, yet sweet, smooth and ultra-detailed. We encourage you to listen to it with the most audiophile type CD's that money can buy. Naturally it is ferrofluid cooled and neodymium powered.
I bought them online and then, stupid me, forgot to take them along on Friday when I got my install done...so they're still fresh in the box

Starting at $49.99
Old 05-12-2003, 05:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I'll give you $30 shipped. Just let me know.

Tks!
Old 05-12-2003, 05:37 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gche37
[B]I'll give you $30 shipped.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:52 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gche37
[B]I'll give you $30 shipped.
Old 05-13-2003, 08:55 AM

im not sure you want to low-ball THIS guy....i dunno...last time we were at S2k Shooting Day....he was ....
Old 05-13-2003, 02:39 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by b0mbrman
[B]Hi there, these are new in the packaging. It comes with the tweeters, and also two pairs of housing, for flush and surface mounting...

The tweeters are 1" silk soft dome...here's the description from the CDT website:I bought them online and then, stupid me, forgot to take them along on Friday when I got my install done...so they're still fresh in the box - $99 shipped obo
Old 05-13-2003, 07:14 PM

not to hijack the thread. but i have some excellent speakers that would complement these tweeters very nicely.

new orion hcca 5S speakers (5 1/4 midrange speakers plus x-over without tweeters). these speakers are very hard to come by and are competition quality. these orions made by the same folks who make a/d/s speakers but these are even better. the 2 included passive cross-overs are immaculate in quality and performance. they have the capability of dampening the "brighteness" of your tweeters as well as adjusting the cross-over points of the mid-range.

the reason i'm selling this is because i installed a previous set of tweeters with my orion 6S improperly causing a breakage in the wires. i loved the sound so much, i wanted to keep the speakers and sought a new pair of tweeters. unfortunately, the only way to get new tweeters was to buy a whole new component set. so there you go.

i'm willing to sell these speakers for $150 + shipping OBO.

well if you pair the tweeters above with the speakers i'm selling, you will undoubtedly have an incredibly system at a fantastic price.

feel free to pm me with any questions. i'd like to have these shipped by saturday may 17th.

thanks,
ric
Old 05-13-2003, 07:25 PM

Nice

Hell...since I'm a funny guy, if you buy Ricosuave's speakers and win mine, I'll pay for shipping
Old 05-15-2003, 04:02 PM

Meh...so call me impatient

Starting at $49.99
Old 05-17-2003, 06:25 AM

BTW, I'm looking to buy a pair of those amber turn signal bulbs that aren't amber when they're off--the ones that fit the adapters from Rick's

Quick Reply: FS: Pair of CDT Audio Tweeters (CDT-2 Ultra Smooth Response Deluxe Silk Soft Dome)